Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3872)
D
Streaming gets foggy picture. Checked network and it is good

LG 75 inch. Network crystal clear. Change to streaming and picture muted and color faded

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Error 0033 trying to watch NCAA football on ESPN app Samsung TV

Tried to watch Georgia vs Mississippi State game this past Saturday and got error 0033. I have done all the usual steps, deleted - reinstalled app, powered down TV completely. Talked to ESPN customer support - ESPN reset account.  Still getting error. Same error on THREE Samsung TVs and also

Question

DIRECTV auto enrolling me in streaming services without my consent

Have you experience being enrolled in a streaming program without your consent? I think this may have happened to me. I question whether this is a possibility: if I set my DVR to record a channel to which I am not subscribed Is it auto enrolling me to the channel so that it can record. This sounds l

Question

Exiting the app on Google/Android TV

Is there a better way to properly close the app without having to constantly press the back button until the option to exit appears?

Question

When I DVR A Network Show - It is picking up the Wrong Local Channel ?

I was living in the suburbs of Atlanta Georgia and was planning a move to Southeast Florida - so I ordered DirectTV Stream. They sent me the 2 Gemini Air Streaming devices to my Georgia Address and I took the 2 Air's with me to Florida on the move. I had a profesional installation done a few days af

Question

Navigating Directv stream on a firestick with a Harmony remote

Wanting to use my Harmony universal remote to navigate the Directv stream channel guide. Specifically using the ch +/- button to scroll a page at a time in the channel guide.  Can step up & down 1 channel at at time now using the arrow button.  Recently switched from Directv satellite

Question

Directv Gemini Air constantly losing network connection

I have a tv with a Gemini Air device and a Fire TV stick connected. The Gemini Air device is constantly losing network connection... comes back eventually. I installed the DirecTV app on the Fire TV stick and there are no network connectivity issues when using the app on the Fire TV stick.

Question

DirecTV Stream/Chromecast/Bluetooth Speakers

Anyone else have problems with DirecTV Stream on Chromecast with Google TV when connected to Bluetooth speakers? Mine works fine without the bluetooth speakers, but as soon as it connects to bluetooth speakers (speaker or headphones), the DirecTV Stream app freaks out and will go into a channel load

Question

Fox

Agreed that direct TV isn't doing anything to solve the dispute given that it has been over a year. The raise the prices and give less.  It is a two way street but when one side digs their heels in and stops negotiating that is a problem.  When you call they say they are trying.... They a

Question

Auto extend failed on all games today

I was away from the house and recorded TX/OU, Alabama/SC & Old Miss - they ALL ended way before the game was over !!!

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.