Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

J

Accepted Solution

Cannot watch Bally sports network regional broadcast

Hello, I set up my direct tv stream service here in Charlotte, NC. I of course used a Charlotte address for the sign up process. I have had no issues viewing the local Charlotte news channels since I’ve had the service. However basketball season just started, and my fiancé is a Charlotte hornets fan

Question

Shows that are recording can not be rewound

You select a show that has been on for a while from the guide and go to that channel. If you are recording that show you can not rewind to the beginning. You have to go to your library and search for that particular show. You can do this on other streaming services and directv satellite without havi

Question

DirecTV Stream Login Loop -- Redirect to Login is hiding the error

New DirecTV Stream customer, migrated from physical DirecTV.  This happens both in Chrome and in Microsoft Edge, both browsers have the most recent updates.  Adblockers have been disabled, cookies have been cleared multiple times in between attempts, have made sure I was completely logged

Question

My screen flickers when I open the guide or list of recorded shows

All of a sudden, when I open the channel guide or list of recordings, the screen flickers then stops. And then does it every time I scroll within the channel guide or list.

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct TV App iPhone login issue

When I trying to open the app on my iPhone it keeps buffering. It says I need a subscription but it works on my iPad.

Question

Using Multiple TVs

Our primary TV uses an AT&T TV / DirecTV Stream Box. When we try to sign on our 2nd TV w/a Firestick, our primary TV gets booted off network.  Is there something I'm missing?

Question

Direct TV streaming stalls intermittenty

I'm using the Samsung DirectTV Stream app Version 3.21.29101 on a Q90T UHD Smart TV with Google Fiber internet service (1 Gb) and a Cat5 cable connection. The streaming is interrupted briefly every 10-15 minutes for a few seconds which is very annoying.  This is not happening with any other s

Question

Error Code 30004-003

Hello I have 5 Direct tv streaming boxes from att 3 at my location that is the billing address and 2 more at another location, not always  but lately 1 of the TVs at the other location keep getting a too many streams Error 30004-003. After testing all of the TVs today they all worked at the s

Question

CBS Black Scree

On CBS I the Orlando DMA I am getting a black screen very often it seems like several times a minute. I get it on IPad, Apple TV, and Roku devices. I also get it on my home network and on my phone hotspot.

Question

Unable to sign into the streaming app on my firestick

That User ID and password combination doesn’t match our records. check your entry and try again. [201] error message when trying to login.  Am able to log into the website no problem.  Not on the firestick Directv stream app.

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.