Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

C
Help regarding TV Blur Issue

TV pic is blurry for the first 10 secs when changing channels

Question

Sound Issues

I have been a customer for several years now. About two months ago, we started having sound issues with ATT TV Now and it persists with Direct Stream.

Question

Stream App

The Stream app doesn't work. I've tried to sign in several times only to get an error message. Does any else have this problem? What's the point of 'w

Question

Apple TV issues

Ever since my Apple TV updated to TVos15, I've been having a lot of blurriness(apple tv buffering) when using the Directv Stream app. It is not an iss

Question

Guide auto channel info drop-down make scrolling difficult

When I try to scroll through the channel guide, whenever I stop the channel information drops down and makes the guide channel positions reset. Can I

Question

How to turn off pop up messages about using Google Assistant/voice control

I just set up my Direct Stream box and service yesterday and when I am trying to watch TV, I get multiple (3-5) different pop up messages telling me t

Question

Screen quality darker than normal

Starting tonight when I got home the screen is much dimmer. I originally thought it was the tv, roku Hisense 75in, however Netflix, Disney+ show the p

Question

Upgrade your account message when trying to watch a show on Starz

I get a message saying I need to upgrade my account in order to watch a movie. I've tried from my FireTV & my cellphone & get the same error.

Question

iPad Pro full screen and p in p

Hello, just got an iPad Pro 11” and notice two issues: 1) no picture in picture 2) it’s not full screen so I have to see the time/date/battery leve

Question

Ridiculous since change

App is almost totally useless since it changed from ATT NOW. Constantly freezes.  Right now I can hear it but no picture.  Have uninstalled

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.