Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3700)
Extending regular tv shows on Directv streaming

Big Brother has been cut short the first 3 shows. How do I add time to the end?

Question

Direct tv streaming capabilities

Can you stop, rewind, and fast forward live tv while using a firestick or with the direct tv streaming app on our tv? Also can you record with either?

Question

DirectTV Stream /Cloud DVR

Does DirectTV stream work well. We are currently Dish customers and their DishAnywhere App via firestick is AWFUL. Seriously considering switching since they know they have an issue with their service and aren’t fixing it. Want to make sure DirectTV stream cloud dvr works as advertised. 

Question

Recording on more than 1 TV simultaneously with 1 DVR Box

I have 1 ATT direct Tv Stream box that can record show. Jut wanted to know if i can record shown on more than 1 TV's with only 1 Stream DVR Box ?

Question

No information avsilable

Have Directv stream and recently on the guide, says no information available on every channel. Please advise. Thanks!

Question

Why does it not record all of a tennis match ?

Trying to watch tennis and have it recording ALL the Roland-Garros French Open But it KEEPS CUTING OFF THE ENDS OF THE MATCHES ! Watched last nights and todays nadal vs djokovic and it only recorded part of the darn match ! What IS Going On ? And How Do I FIX this ! Really Really (Edited per co

Question

guide to use directv stream app

I just got the app on my roku tv. I have figure most out of how to use the roku remote with the app, but how to I exit the guide and go back to the show I was watching? The app is so slow and scrolling back down the the channel takes awhile. The other thing I do it go back home and the click on the

Question

902 Error on Stream

I have had issues since yesterday signing into direct tv Stream with a Philips RoKU TV, I am getting a 902 error. Thanks!

Question

More fast channels coming?

According to a report on Reddit more fast channels are coming. That’s all we need is more garbage channels.

Question

Direct TV stream

Makes me log in then tells me it's the wrong information I'm technically challenged so it's very frustrating 

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.