Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Accepted Solution

How to change the Time Zone for The Guide

Hello My guide is in EST  so every show is on 4 hours earlier is there a way to change the guides time zone to Alaska time. I have all the location settings turned on and my billing address is correct.  I do get the local channels but all the other channels are on EST. Thanks

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Can’t get updates

Setting up att tv now direct streaming and all went well until it checks for updates then it is unable to do it. I can’t get any buttons to work like home button. I can’t eat any tv

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Hockey game blackout

When I try to watch the Penguins-Panthers NHL game, it tells me “This program can’t be streamed here.” Same message on my desktop and phone app. Why? This has never happened before. 

Question

Fast-forward UI change

@DIRECTVhelp requested I create a new post for this.. I'm using a Firetv device (FireOS 6.2.8.1 with v4.0.22.35522 of the DirecTV Stream app). The UI for fast-forwarding appears to have updated today. Previously I could fast forward in increments of 2x, 4x, 8x or 16x normal speed. The UI would smoo

Question

Accepted Solution

Full screen view on Browser not available

For the last 2 days, no matter which browser I use, the icon for making the video stream full screen stream video over Directv's streaming service. Prior to this, there always used to be a square shaped icon at the bottom right corner of the video stream,  clicking on which makes the stream sh

Question

two devices

I have two devices ATT TV and Apple TV I only want to use my Apple TV will I have a problem with viewing all my stations?

Question

DirecTV Stream's cancellation policy is a total mess now

Article on new cancellation policy change: https://www.techhive.com/article/3637028/directv-stream-cancellation-policy-is-a-total-mess-now.html

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Error 30002-019 Max Steams

I keep getting the "There's another device streaming on your account right now. You'll need to stop that stream to start that one." When i turn off my fire TV, it doesn't close the app apparently and release my license (even though I have 3 concurrent streams available). Is there a way to clear the

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

VIZIO SOUND BAR

Sound bar does not turn on or off with the Stream remote. Works fine with Vizio remote.

Question

Error code 10007-013

Keep getting this error when trying to stream on my new Samsung tv

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.