Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
A
Is there an option to get nfl red zone??

So I signed up for DIRECTV stream, as I cut all cords and went cable/satellite less for about 2 year. But recently I wanted the ability to start watching TV channels again, so I signed up for DirectTB stream. But so far no word on getting red zone or Sunday ticket without a 2 year agreement and in a

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Can’t get Satellite, but apparently I also can’t get Sunday Ticket streaming?

My grandfather (84) is trying to get out of market games. He’s a huge Baker Mayfield fan, and so he wants Carolina games, but we live in Spokane, WA. He has already attempted to get DirecTV installed, but his unit at his apartment complex is blocked by a hill and forest. Others in his complex have n

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

direct stream remote to control a yamaha stereo receiver

work great until I had to unplug everything due to some construction work. now after connecting everything back, cannot get to control my Yamaha receiver

Question

Roku Ultra 4660X2 not working with Apple TV+

Worked fine until a couple of weeks ago. Went through all the hoops with Roku. I have 8 other Roku devices that all work great on Apple TV+ wirelessly and wired including a Roku Ultra 4662RW.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Existing U-Verse Customer

If I add Directv Stream and keep U-Verse - am I a new client eligible for the unlimited Cloud DVR and discounts at no cost? If I decide to continue with Directv Stream and then cancel U-Verse a month later, will I continue to have the benefit of no cost DVR, or will I be considered as Switching t

Question

New customer...local channels not even showing in the guide

I just signed up for Directv Stream. After setting up the Directv channel on my ROKU app on my TV, I'm getting everything except my local channels and regional sports channel. However, when I watch from the Directv app on my phone, I can see all the local stuff. I had originally thought it had somet

Question

history channel problems

History channel pixels frezzes up streaming

Question

Safe mode?

This appeared in the bottom left of our screen. Anybody know how to get it off?

Question

I use T Mobile wireless 5g internet service and Direct stream thinks I am changing location

I have had to "update my location multiple times. The system thinks I have changed location each time. I can only hve 2 connections now and all my tv's cannot connect

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

manage library shows

how to use remote to delete library recordings

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.