Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(8852)
T
returned my equipment why am i getting charged a fee- 1st reason non return fee, 2nd reason returned equipment unusable??

I've have been a DIRECTV customer for about over 14 years. over that time, I've had one replacement of a DVR unit then added another DVR unit maybe 5-7 years ago.  I recently cancelled my account with DIRECTV.  It was not due to bad service or content issues.  It was just because my wife and I weren

Question

Looking for Solutions to MAX sign in for Direct TV / AT&T customers who got the Can’t Verify Subscription message

I have seen some people got their sign in issue resolved by Direct TV / AT&T. Can someone post the solutions that worked. I have changed my AT&T / Direct TV password snd this did not work.  MAX say's its Direct TV / AT&T that is not authorizing / syncing the account to MAX. TIA&nb

Question

unable so far to get a refund back on a directv charge for not returning a gemini receiver I received from Directv and did not order?

Countless hours waiting to get a supervisor to get my refund of $50 they charged me for not returning a Gemini receiver which I never ordered.... They used to email you a return label but not done now. They did actually send a box to me to return a mini receiver but no numbers or id were on it conce

Question

Get "Bad request" when trying to log into https://www.directv.com

When attempting to log into DirecTV, the website is throwing errors today 3/25/2024. I have turned off my VPN and tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Opera, Brave, and Tor. All throw the same Bad Request error. I have also cleared cache so it's not that. I get to the landing page, click on Sign

Question

Reward Card promise

I was promised (3ea) $100 gift cards when I signed up for service in November and this was the only reason I agreed to sign back up. I was told that it could be a couple of months before I received them. I just called and found that they were only finding 1 on my account, and despite the salesman te

Question

Worst customer support ever!

I have no signal on a tv that I watch frequently. Tech support by phone was NO help after an hour and a half on the phone. Was told a “technician “ would call to set up an appointment to come to the house. The equipment is so old I’m sure it needs to be replaced. After waiting 3 days, I called custo

Question

Reward NOT Available

I signed up online for DirecTv Satelite. Installation was in early January (according to Customer Service).  I have yet to receive any information on my $200 reward call.  The Customer "Care" agent says there were no reward available at that time.  I am absolutely sure that there was

Question

Equipment Fee

I cancelled my DirecTV in November 2023. I returned my equipment through UPS as directed by the due date. I am still getting contacted by DirecTV saying I didn't return my equipment. I have my return receipt from UPS so that's false. Am I lost in some black hole because AT&T split off DirecTV fr

Question

Accepted Solution

CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS

I NEED A CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS The DTV rep on the phone tell you that my service change has to be done by an installer. The installer comes and says that my service change has to be done by rep on the phone.  Then I get charge $99 for nothing.  DTV doesn't do e-mails beca

Question

Unusual call

A caller said he was from Directv and said satellites were being repositioned and he needed to replace my receiver (at no cost). (I am a streaming customer) I told him I have four receivers. (pause)  He said to get out my remote and turn on the TV. I said I can't do that right now.  He as

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.