Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

The DIRECTV Community Forums website will have an upcoming maintenance window from 10/21 to 10/22. Thank you for your patience during this time.

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(7668)
A
Done after 25 years. Prices are outrageous and Customer Service is terrible

Been a customer for 25 years. Constantly having to call every year to apply promotions and the prices just keep creeping up. No wonder they are losing subscribers. Trying to make more money on less people? Tell me how that works out. After 25 years, our bill would now be over $200 if we kept the ser

Question

Reactivating canceled account

Hi all! I was a directv customer for several years. Prices kept going up and I finally decided to cancel my service and put through the cancellation via talking to a rep on the phone. I logged onto their website a week or so later to see what date my service would stop, and there was a button that s

Question

Technician stole receiver from business

I have a business customer that called DirecTV to have a technician come out and look at a receiver that was not working. This customer has 3 DirecTV receivers. 1 in an upstairs event area and 2 in a lower level grill area. The unit that was bad was in the lower level grill area. The technician sh

Question

New Directv software is awful!

Directv has made software upgrades which are far worse than the previous version. This applies both to the Directv menu and the IOS application. The new version is much more difficult to use and loses key functionality. I assume Beta testing was done but the changes made make it cumbersome to negoti

Question

Can't cancel service

DirecTV won't let me cancel! It's bad enough that you have to phone in a service cancellation. There's no other way to cancel, and that should be illegal. But today, after trying numerous DirecTV phone numbers, I got the same results. The robot asks for account details, than asks for my 4-digit pass

Question

Closed

They won't cancel my account!

I want my account canceled and a final bill. They refuse, and in my opinion they're trying to stall until the next billing cycle which starts April 3, 2023. This company is unethical to say the least. I reported them to the BBB and FCC and advise anyone looking for TV service to shop around, ratings

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is there a telephone SCAM concerning upgrading Directv receivers?

Beware of an Att/Directv scam. Someone calls claiming to be Att/Directv, they tell you they are from Directv & you need to get an upgrade on your receivers. They ask how many TV’s you have. Then they transfer you 2 times. They explain Directv is upgrading there services and they do the upgrade and d

Question

Closed

DirecTV - Leaving after 28 Years (Feedback)

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to provide feedback, or a good eMail address for DirecTV customer support, but I want to provide some feedback... I started out as a DirecTV customer in Michigan in the mid-1990s and continued service until now in 2023 through the AT&T acquisition. Over

Question

Accepted Solution

Satellite Technician Appointment

I was given an appointment for a satellite technician to come out to my home between 12pm-4pm on today, 9/18/24. I was told that he would call about 30 minutes before arrival. My phone isn't allowed inside where I work so, I wasn't able to get to my phone until after I got off at 12pm. I had a text

Question

Can't create a new log in

What does (MSIDENTITY_001) indicate and how do I correct it ?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.