Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(8872)
S
unable so far to get a refund back on a directv charge for not returning a gemini receiver I received from Directv and did not order?

Countless hours waiting to get a supervisor to get my refund of $50 they charged me for not returning a Gemini receiver which I never ordered.... They used to email you a return label but not done now. They did actually send a box to me to return a mini receiver but no numbers or id were on it conce

Question

Get "Bad request" when trying to log into https://www.directv.com

When attempting to log into DirecTV, the website is throwing errors today 3/25/2024. I have turned off my VPN and tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Opera, Brave, and Tor. All throw the same Bad Request error. I have also cleared cache so it's not that. I get to the landing page, click on Sign

Question

Reward Card promise

I was promised (3ea) $100 gift cards when I signed up for service in November and this was the only reason I agreed to sign back up. I was told that it could be a couple of months before I received them. I just called and found that they were only finding 1 on my account, and despite the salesman te

Question

Worst customer support ever!

I have no signal on a tv that I watch frequently. Tech support by phone was NO help after an hour and a half on the phone. Was told a “technician “ would call to set up an appointment to come to the house. The equipment is so old I’m sure it needs to be replaced. After waiting 3 days, I called custo

Question

Reward NOT Available

I signed up online for DirecTv Satelite. Installation was in early January (according to Customer Service).  I have yet to receive any information on my $200 reward call.  The Customer "Care" agent says there were no reward available at that time.  I am absolutely sure that there was

Question

Equipment Fee

I cancelled my DirecTV in November 2023. I returned my equipment through UPS as directed by the due date. I am still getting contacted by DirecTV saying I didn't return my equipment. I have my return receipt from UPS so that's false. Am I lost in some black hole because AT&T split off DirecTV fr

Question

Unusual call

A caller said he was from Directv and said satellites were being repositioned and he needed to replace my receiver (at no cost). (I am a streaming customer) I told him I have four receivers. (pause)  He said to get out my remote and turn on the TV. I said I can't do that right now.  He as

Question

Chat button does not work

Chat button does not work, is this the correct website or is there a different website?

Question

account number

i cant find my account number to sign up fro automatic pay and i cant figure out how james welch   las vegas  nv

Question

Quitting DTV

After 7 yesrs DTV no longer will apply discounts to my expiring account. I called and they are firm in no providing the loyalty discounts previously applied. There is no flexibility as in the past. Now is take it or leave it! From $144 it will increase to $180. So I am leaving to Spectrum TV in bun

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.