Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1480)
T

Accepted Solution

T-Mobile Home Internet

Just wondering if the Directv Stream works with T-Mobile Home Internet?

Question

No FF or REW, skip weirdness with Apple TV 4K box

We just got an Apple TV 4K box (new from Apple), installed the DTV app, and love the picture and quickness of the response compared to previous Roku and Firestick we used. But, we don’t have Fast Forward or Rewind (with the preview box). Also, the skip forward normally does 90 seconds, then 60, th

Question

Can you use DTV Stream in multiple households?

Can you use DirectvStream in multiple households? I want a streaming service for myself and my brother with local sports channels (namely MSG) but the only other provider carrying it is FuboTV and they don’t allow you to use more than one device hooked up to a TV at once (outside of your home wifi).

Question

Leaving Uverse - a few Stream questions

I'm getting rid of Uverse and am almost convinced to go to DT Stream. It seems like the experience will be the most similar.  I have one smart TV with a Uverse DVR and two "dumb" ones in the bedrooms.  Do I need to buy new smart TVs or is there a way that the stream signal will make its w

Question

Moving to direct tv stream questions

I’m currently a satellite customer (since 1997) and am moving and thinking of moving from satellite to internet access. As a current directv customer I’ve been using the direct tv app on my iPad and thru roku. Both work great but changing channels by dialing in the channel via app or roku isn’t poss

Question

DirecTV Gemini Air vs. Stream App Downloaded on Samsung Smart TV or Apple TV

I recently switched internet/TV service from Xfinity to AT&T Fiber and DirecTV. I purchased the 1GB internet, and my TV is connected via wifi. I downloaded the DirecTV app to my AppleTV, but the sales person also signed me up for the Gemini Air which I haven't installed yet because the technicia

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct TV Stream (no box)

Has Direct TV been able to find a way to allow a remote to select a channel by number when there is no box?

Question

What brand of smart tv

Does the DIRECTV streaming stick work with a Vizio 4k ultra us smart tv?

Question

Is Gemini Air the same as Directv streaming box?

I want to use my DTV streaming box with Fioptics TV, but can't get a definitive answer on if it will work.  A DTV employee answered and said it would, with Gemini Air.  So, what is Gemini air, exactly, and is my streaming box, the same thing.  I already have the Fioptics app on my bo

Question

Mute button not working on remote using older Osprey box

Up until today the mute button worked fine. I subscribed to DTV Stream about 3 weeks ago. When I press it...it does mute but as soon as I release the button it no longer is muted. I've tried all the suggestions on the website. Changing batteries and reprogramming the remote to no avail. Is this just

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.