Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(928)
F

Accepted Solution

Directv Streaming Device Lights

What do the different color lights mean on the front of the new streaming devices?

Question

Direct TV Stream Device Compatibility List

I am a new customer to Direct TV Streaming. Is there a compatibility list of peripheral devices available from ATT? I have two Logitech Remote Control devices (880 and 950) for which I would like to use to turn on two different SONY TV sets using the Direct TV Streaming Devices provided. Each TV has

Question

Closed

Samsung Galaxy View incompatible with Directv Stream app

I have 2 - Samsung Galaxy Views (2017 model) that were purchased only to use ATT Now/Directv Stream. I use in both homes I own as the only "TV" to watch. After the update to Directv Stream, it says app is no longer compatible with device. Is this temporary? Permanent? If so, it negates my need for t

Question

Accepted Solution

Bluetooth Headphones

My wife has been complaining that I turn the volume up too high and that is probably so, we have different hearing capabilities. So I dug out some bluetooth headphones and paired them up with the Osprey box. It worked great until I discovered that the headphone volume affected the TV's volume too

Question

Accepted Solution

Remote turns TV off and then on again

When I use my DIRECTV Stream remote to turn my Samsung TV off, within seconds it turns back on again. How do I fix this?

Question

Video brightness

I have a Roku device and my ATT Steaming box hooked up to my Samsung TV and as I change from the ATT device to the Roku device the brightness of the video is dramatically different. I have carefully chosen the same program (a Big 10 basketball game) on both devices - both live streaming. The 4-year

Question

Accepted Solution

No surround sound

I'm using PCs to access Directv streaming using Chrome and Edge. I cannot figure out why I don't have surround sound!

Question

Using the streaming box with out service

Had DirectTV Streaming but cancelled service. Was told the box I had to buy could be used for other streaming services without a subscription. However, that doesn't seem to be the case since I can't get past the log in screen. Can anyone help or provide directions so I can at least use the $120 box

Question

Resolution Problem - Hisense

I recently purchased a Hisense 55" U8H 4K TV and when I stream TV the picture is displaying small in the upper left corner of the screen. I can't seem to resolve the issue through the DirectTV Stream settings. Should I be fixing this through the TV settings?

Question

Accepted Solution

during set up red light flashing and can't connect to internet

during set up box is flashing red light to the right of the blue light and cannot connect to internet

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.