Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(7601)
S
FALSE PROMISES AND POOR SERVICE

I switched to DirecTV in September 2023, at this time I was offered a $200 gift card (cause who doesn't like free money). Ha - that was a joke. I never received an email notification nor gift card, even after calling 3 times. At work they call me the "Receipts Lady" because I document EVERYTHING. Ne

Question

No longer prorating bill (Edited per Community Guidelines)

I have been with DIRECTV for years and years and years now. Tired of the price increases and decided to try streaming for a few months. Called DirecTV today to cancel services and was told I CANNOT cancel until the end of my billing cycle. When I signed up (pre 2015) there was a two year contract an

Question

How do I get a refund on FRAUDULENTLY added MAX to my bill by DirecTV

When looking more closely at my bill to determine why it was so high I discovered MAX on it for $16. I NEVER add ANYTHING to my services but there it FRAUDULENTLY was and has been for 23 months. Called them, not authorized to refund, transferred to customer retention, not authorized to refund, told

Question

Closed

Directv Does Not Allow Much Time

Here's a puzzler. My Directv bill comes from AT&T. The bill arrived today, Jan. 17. The bill says "Issue Date: Jan. 3." It also says "Please pay by Jan. 26." It also says "Payments may take seven days to post." First, I don't know what "Payments may take seven days to post" means. However, this

Question

ATT login redirects to Directv account

I only have fiber internet form att. I downloaded my Directv streaming app months before I signed up with att fiber. Previous internet provider was different when I did join Direct. So, I do not believe the att and Direct accounts merged, since, in my thinking, neither knows of the other. Yet, both

Question

Keep getting survey emails from "The DIRECTV Research Team and Market In View"

I don't click on anything I don't recognize...... is this a valid DirectTV survey request?

Question

payment dispute investigation

please look into our payment on account (Edited per community guidelines), from centurylink from april 13. amount $222.58 was paid by centurylink but not credited to our account, i filled out the form to escalate this issue. century link says it has to come from you.

Question

upgrade to watch channel 659 full time

How can I see games on Ch. 659 without being blacked out on all channels? Thanks.

Question

Is AT&T going to fix Directv after the data breach?

The Subject is pretty much problem.

Question

Claim your no‑cost receiver upgrade email

Hello, I got an email from DTV with this information Claim your no‑cost receiver upgrade Called the number and the agent told me about DTV trying to move folks from old boxes to newer ones.  My current box is model hr21-700 HD DVR.  That is the only box that I have on my account as my 2nd

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.