Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15907)
how to record off firestick.

i have been trying to find a certain movie and now it is on firestick and i would like to copy it. does anyone have a idea how to do that.

Question

Does anyone else have trouble locked out of HBOMax? Error code is "your HBOMax promotional subscription has expired"

Can't seem to get my HBOMax back --lost it last week. I had a premium package through DirecTv with HBOMax add on yet last week my HBOMax wouldn't let me in with the message "your AT&T HBOMax promotional subscription has expired"--NUMEROUS FRUSTRATING CALLS TO DirecTv--ATT&T (owners of Direc

Question

Promise to Pay

can't find the "Promise to Pay" option.

Question

Closed

My Bill went up $5.00 with no explanation.

My Bill went up $5.00 with no explanation. The TV keeps asking me to connect to the Internet and giving me a "choice" of reconnect or remind me later.  How about leave me alone and do what I say.  When I took it OFF the internet all the problems and ads (the same ones over and over) stopp

Question

DIRECTV Account combined will with Century Link.

I have a combined bill with CenturyLink and Directv. The Directv account number they have on my bill is a 10 digit account number.  This number doesn't work.  How am I able to access my Directv account, create a password, and use other services (ie Directv on Demand, ESPN apps, FoxSports

Question

Direct TV Faurd

My name is Lestine Bush back in 2018 . Direct bill for 927.30 was put on account 18467779. The address was 630 Morgan ST nw apt.B Aiken SC 29801. I had Direct tv over 40 year.

Question

Noticed something interesting with DIRECTV satellite service vs stream.

I was visiting family this weekend and they have satellite service on their main tv’s but use a fire stick to log into the app for a tv in the kitchen. So with satellite service you get full access to the same app we use for stream. The difference I noticed is there is virtually no delay if you are

Question

Closed

DirecTV Calls Won't Stop

I am getting constant calls from DirecTV offering me discounts. I've only been a customer since December 21, 2018. I have said on numerous occasions to stop calling me. I even contacted the customer service directly. These may be scam calls though. If they are then how did they get my information? D

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Will I get a partial refund for a canceled service?

Our billing cycle started Feb 14, 2019, if I cancel the service effective Feb 22, 2019, will I get a partial refund for service not used?

Question

Closed

RV camper satellite

We are new to RV camping and need to purchase equipment so we can get internet and TV.  Everything I have seen talks about Dish or Direct TV.  I know the AT&T bought out Direct TV so I am wondering if I buy that dish if I can just add it to my present subscription.  I would hate to have to buy Direc

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.