Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

K
Why does the chat option not work?

Why does the chat option not work!?! It is so frustrating to have the one line of communication that should work, not work!!!   I have rest, un

Question

HOW...DO...YOU...CANCEL...DIRECTV STREAM...SERVICE? Because nobody at ATT seems to know...

My wife and I briefly considered trying to switch from Xfinity over to DirecTV to save some money. Biggest mistake we ever made.  DirecTV is a h

Question

Updating Payment

Everytime I try to update my payment credit card it tells me that it cannot be processed at this time. This is try 3 in as many days.

Question

Credit Card Charges

So, I went online to input new credit card info to pay my ATT TV bill, went to my bank to setup the credit card for payment and found two $30 (total

Question

limit of streams?

I read after the "switch" I can have 20 streams on my home network.....NOPE just 3 like before. What am I doing wrong or am I getting scre@#D?

Question

Getting error code when signing in

I have the app downloaded, and just did the update. When I try to sign in with credentials, it gave me an “error unknown” and now can&rsq

Question

Remote sign out on all devices

I need to sign out of all of my devices. How can I do that remotely?

Question

Need help with Signing Into Direct TV

ATT Now customer, who was switched by ATT to DirecTV Stream and I can not sign in. I had DirecTV back in 2017 and cancelled in 12 Dec 2017. DirecTV d

Question

Please help! Can't figure out how to log in to our TVS!

I am at a total loss. We signed up for Direct TV at our local ATT store the other day.I have two cable boxes and I plugged them and connected them to

Question

Can’t log in with Apple tv

I cannot log into app on my Apple TV. I have logged in with 2 smart TVs and one Fire Stick with no issues so I know the password is correct.

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.