Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

(754)
G

Closed

Disney channels off

How do I request credit on my Direct TV bill for the time Disney was not available?

Question

Error code 205.23

I receive an error when entering my userid and password for Direct TV Internet service. The error code is care code 205.23. Screen says ‘looks like you didn’t finish registering this ID. Go to att.com to register it then try signing in again. Care code: 205.23.’ I’ve spoken with several service reps

Question

Credit for Disney dispute via tvpromise.com site

I applied for a credit when it was first announced through the tvpromise.com website of $20 due to the Disney dispute. When this was raised to $30, I once again visited the site and it informed me that I was already enrolled for the $30 credit.  Were these credits supposed to appear immediatel

Question

Additional charge for Disney channrls

In a Jan.24 I agreed to a 2 year contract that included the Disney channels, ESPN and such.Yesterday I was notified that mr chedit card was debited an extra $12.03 for ESPN. Why is not a breach of your contract that I agreed to?

Question

activate sports mode disable

"Activate Sports Mode now" message will not go away.  I have searched and read this thread but I don't see a resolution.  Does anyone have an answer to how to disable this feature or at least make the message go away?  I have tried everything. Thanks

Question

DirecTV Stream Price Increase and ABC/Disney Negotiation

Just got an email now (Sep 10, 2024, ~5pm eastern) informing me that DirecTV Stream Premier plan is increasing by $9/mo starting next month. Can anyone at DirecTV confirm if this is due to the ABC/Disney re-negotiations and will those channels be back next month? Or are you increasing the price whil

Question

Stop sutopay

How do I stop autopay?

Question

Final Bill

I am still able to access my online account. Although, Directv has drafted the early termination fee, I am unable to see a final bill online. I was told the first time that I called, that I would be able to see the amount after 24 hours.  It has been 48 hours and I am still not able to access.

Question

How do I edit my Forums comment?

I want to edit a post I made earlier, but the 3 dots do not offer the edit option. Am I missing something?

Question

This Company is Full of Apologies but has ZERO Empathy

I used to be a proud DIRECTV customer - no more. I chatted with a DIRECTV representative twice today, as well as, one person purporting to be a manager. I was merely trying to get a two-day extension on my DIRECTV Stream bill. I have been a DIRECTV customer for well over 10 years and was provided wi

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.