Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

(754)
L
Warranty replacement

I had a replacement Gemini device ordered during a tech call. When I checked the order details from an email link I noticed that three devices were in the order. I only need one. How do I remove two of them without canceling the entire order?

Question

Directv stream Cloud DVR

I can’t access programs I recorded for the last 24 hours. Message says to try again later. im in north Fort Worth. Anyone else have same issue?

Question

Closed

Why new customers get a better overall rate than existing customers

First, I completely understand promotions and trying to get new customers to use your product, however what I do not understand is why you would offer them a cheaper rate after the promotion is over than what an existing customer is paying. I have the xtra package.  After a very nice promotion

Question

User Id wont register

Every time I try to register the user id i keep getting an error message MSIDENTITY_009 and i have been trying to do this for two days now. I have chatted with support and they keep saying 48 hours can someone please help me or I will have to get rid of my Directv stream

Question

Grace Period

If my payment method fails, how long do I have to update it before my services are suspended?

Question

directv bill

locate my bill

Question

Direct TV Satillite service

Can I discontinue my direct tv satellite service and just have a direct tv streaming service?

Question

Direct TV Stream

I have ATT Wireless. Is there a discounted price if I add Direct TV Stream? Also would I get MASN with Choice and will I be able watch Oriole games in Maryland?

Question

Issue with ESPN App on XUMO TV W/ DIRECTV login

I'm trying to log into the ESPN App for the first time on a new XUMO TV. When I go to espn.com/activate to authenticate with my DirecTV Stream login credentials, nothing happens on the TV, but it recognizes me as having logged in on the device (and I have tried logging in on an IPad, IPhone and a PC

Question

I can't login to my DirecTV account

Hello, i recently started a subscription. I tried to register my account and make a User ID because that was what i was told to do on the email they sent me. When i went to Create a user ID, i entered all the correct information that was needed to create a user ID. Then it this red thing pops up on

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.