Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

R
Can't log into SUNDAY TICKET Standalone with DirecTV Stream email

I signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket standalone using the same email as my DirecTV Stream account. Now, when I try to log into nflsundayticket.tv, it just takes me to my DirecTV Stream account, with no info about Sunday Ticket at all. Will I be able to log into NFL Sunday Ticket when the season starts?

Question

How to keep my directv stream account logged in on my Smart TV?

How do I keep my directv stream account logged in on my Samsung smart tv?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO

HBO is free with an att account, before this perk, I paid extra for this service through ATT NOW and the price went up, please make this make sense. Why can't I get another premium channel?

Question

Need a Copy of My Monthly Bill with my Name on it

I need to be able to download a copy of my bill each month that shows my name on it for reimbursement from my employer. Calling AT&T each month is a nightmare just trying to find someone who can make that happen.

Question

Error code 205.4

I am trying to stream directv. I logged in with my usual directv user ID and password and the message says the ID I input is not the one set up for this service. Care code 205.4

Question

Password for direct stream

Do I have access to direct stream on my Apple TV of I have direct tv? And if so is the password and username the same as direct tv login?

Question

2 year Contract

I purchased Att tv (now DTV stream) back in March with a 2 year contract. Now I’m seeing with the name change there isn’t anymore contract? Or is the no contract just an option with less options?

Question

Closed

CARE CODE 500

For the last month on my ATTV app (and now direct TV stream) I have gotten “something went wrong try again later. Care code 500” on my Roku tv’s. After spending 12+ hours on the phone with ATT/DIRECTv support there is nothing anyone can tell me. Now the “my att” app is

Question

PROFILES

If anyone from ATT reads this please implement profiles!

Question

Cannot Update Credit Card Info

I am trying to update my credit card information to facilitate payment. I am caught in a login loop where I cannot access the payment screen. I need a live agent to fix this problem ASAP.

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.