Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

L
Getting error code when signing in

I have the app downloaded, and just did the update. When I try to sign in with credentials, it gave me an “error unknown” and now can’t even get back to try and log in again

Question

Remote sign out on all devices

I need to sign out of all of my devices. How can I do that remotely?

Question

Need help with Signing Into Direct TV

ATT Now customer, who was switched by ATT to DirecTV Stream and I can not sign in. I had DirecTV back in 2017 and cancelled in 12 Dec 2017. DirecTV does not recognize my ATT Now acct. 

Question

Please help! Can't figure out how to log in to our TVS!

I am at a total loss. We signed up for Direct TV at our local ATT store the other day.I have two cable boxes and I plugged them and connected them to our TVs this afternoon.  I've been trying to log in to Direct TV for the past six hours and it's saying that it doesn't recognize the user ID, t

Question

Can’t log in with Apple tv

I cannot log into app on my Apple TV. I have logged in with 2 smart TVs and one Fire Stick with no issues so I know the password is correct.

Question

I keep getting a "It's not you, it's us" error when I try to log into Sunday Ticket

On reddit I saw that maybe you have to add @DTV to the email, but that doesn't work for me.

Question

streams

Did the number of streams change from three to two?

Question

unable to complete activation sign-in on Smithsonian third party app

I wrote to Smithsonian to update the link their app directs to for Directv authentication. Their response was as follows (although as I’m completing this form I see listed both Directv and Directv Stream, leading me to think they are not actually one entity as your website shows, and possibly you’ve

Question

Does Directv Stream provide access to local channels without additional purchase?

I get conflicting information by searching AT&T website and also by talking to customer representatives. I am paying for the ultimate package with Directv Stream. Do I get local channels?

Question

Unable to Log into App on any device

I'm able to log into: Account Overview (directv.com) with no issues. I've deleted and downloaded the new app on multiple devices and no luck. When I request to find my user ID on the app and enter my email address, I get an error message that the email is not registered.

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.