Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1632)
B

Accepted Solution

How to Connect Gemini Air to either my Harmony Home or Control Power and SoundBar

I want to either 1) Connect my new Gemini Air to my Harmony Home Hub OR, 2) Connect my new Gemini Air Remote to my TV power(on-off) and to the volume control to my Samsung SoundBar? Either possible??

Question

No FF or REW, skip weirdness with Apple TV 4K box

We just got an Apple TV 4K box (new from Apple), installed the DTV app, and love the picture and quickness of the response compared to previous Roku and Firestick we used. But, we don’t have Fast Forward or Rewind (with the preview box). Also, the skip forward normally does 90 seconds, then 60, th

Question

Prime video app not working

When we try to open our prime video app, it just reverts to whatever channel was previously on. We thought we might be able to uninstall it and reinstall it, but there is no option to uninstall. There is only an option to disable. We are not sure what to do.

Question

Accepted Solution

Gemini Air Dolby support

I think I already know the answer for this, but have they fixed the fact that the Gemini air dongles don't output Dolby Atmos? I just got the Gemini Air last week and I first thought it was my soundbar, but it appears it is the dongle. My Gemini satellite box on the same port is able to do it just f

Question

New Sony TV / Gemini Air issues

I have a new Sony A95L tv and am struggling with Gemini Air setup. The Gemini Air is in the HDMI4 slot (as directed during setup). I have two issues I need help with: 1) the DTV remote can control the TV only after turning the unit on with the Sony remote. Bravia sync is turned off to keep the Gemi

Question

directtv Gemini Air remote

Is there an instruction manual online that tells how to operate all the buttons on the Gemini Air remote? I don't need setup instruction.

Question

Closed

DIRECTV Streamer stuck on update

After I set up 1 of 3 Streamer boxes 1, I did not have Ethernet access  is stuck at trying to check for updates then it says problem try later keeps doing this. Is there a way to reset box to factory settings as I ran a cable to it now but it still keeps doing this?

Question

Closed

Can’t get pass the checking updates in setup...

Setting up new box, can’t get passed the checking for updates part of setup. Gives error 80003-001 code and to try again later. Tried through WiFi, and Ethernet at 2 different locations, so it’s definitely not network related. Reset device multiple times and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Question

Why does DirectTV stream use full IP address to verify location?

I am a new Direct TV stream customer because our HOA contracted for the service.  The problem is my ISP uses dynamic IP addresses and when it changes, my home network changes and i become limited to 3 streams (2 TVs & 1 other device).   If DTV Stream is intended to be a residenti

Question

How to update the firmware on my DirecTV stream device.

I keep losing my Internet connection on my DirecTV stream device. A repair man from my ISP was here yesterday for 3 hours and completely redid all of the wiring.  I am still having the problem. The stream device is AT&T C71KW-400.  I have not found any link to update the firmware or

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.