Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1603)
T
Having issues hooking up Air Gemini Setup!

So the white and yellow Ethernet Cable is optional this cable isn't needed to hookup my Internet services, yes or no please? Second of all, we just cancelled our Spectrum Service, we had phone, cable, and internet service, and I think the problem here in why we aren't connecting to the Internet and

Question

Sonos Sound Bar disables LG TV audio output for 2 minutes

When I turn on the TV with Sonos, no sound for two minutes with Direct TV Stream. Sonos connected to correct HDMI output HDMI port. When the sound comes out, the TV remote controls the sound bar.  Tried pulling the Direct TV gizmo out of the HDMI port and re-plugging it back into the TV. 

Question

Directv Remote

My Directv remote does not control the volume on the LG tv. But everything else on the remote does control the tv.  How do I get the remote to control the volume?

Question

Gemini Air Incompatible with Sony Bravia TV

I have to give Direct TV credit. They replaced my Gemini Air streaming device twice when I complained it would cause my Sony Bravia TV to reboot if I used the on/off button on the Direct TV remote. But that did not solve the problem. I gave up on calling in with the problem since replacing it did no

Question

Accepted Solution

Control a Marantz receiver

My remote won't control a Marantz receiver even though it says it will.

Question

Direct Tv app on samsung tv doesnt provide 5.1 to all channels ?

I have a 5.1 surround sound system (Sonos) and noticed when I put the audio on DD DD+ it only works on some channels and not all of them. Then I have to go into settings on the Samsung tv and change to PCM. Why is this and is there something I can do to fix this. I want to have 5.1 audio and utilize

Question

Osprey DTVS box with Roku TV

I have a Roku 50" TV with an Osprey box. (Roku Select TV, not a 3rd party brand). What is the best remote control emulation to use? We have been using TCL (and tried others), but any IR functions are frustrating - sound, power. It works, but can be super inconsistent. I truly believe the IR receiver

Question

Pair DirecTV Stream remote every time the TV is turned on.

Direct Stream: When I turn on the TV and surround sound receiver with my DirecTV remote, I get a message on the TV screen asking if I want to pair the remote to work on TV.  It has YES and NO.  I OK the YES and then it takes about a minute for the remote to pair with the TV.  Everyth

Question

i want to connect a second remote to the little dongle in the back of my TV

My direct box is a small dongle not a box and i want to connect a second remote to it

Question

turn off power savae

I do not use the Direct TV box I have the genie remote. How to I turn off power save mode

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.