Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1603)
S
directtv Gemini Air remote

Is there an instruction manual online that tells how to operate all the buttons on the Gemini Air remote? I don't need setup instruction.

Question

Closed

DIRECTV Streamer stuck on update

After I set up 1 of 3 Streamer boxes 1, I did not have Ethernet access  is stuck at trying to check for updates then it says problem try later keeps doing this. Is there a way to reset box to factory settings as I ran a cable to it now but it still keeps doing this?

Question

Closed

Can’t get pass the checking updates in setup...

Setting up new box, can’t get passed the checking for updates part of setup. Gives error 80003-001 code and to try again later. Tried through WiFi, and Ethernet at 2 different locations, so it’s definitely not network related. Reset device multiple times and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Question

Why does DirectTV stream use full IP address to verify location?

I am a new Direct TV stream customer because our HOA contracted for the service.  The problem is my ISP uses dynamic IP addresses and when it changes, my home network changes and i become limited to 3 streams (2 TVs & 1 other device).   If DTV Stream is intended to be a residenti

Question

How to update the firmware on my DirecTV stream device.

I keep losing my Internet connection on my DirecTV stream device. A repair man from my ISP was here yesterday for 3 hours and completely redid all of the wiring.  I am still having the problem. The stream device is AT&T C71KW-400.  I have not found any link to update the firmware or

Question

Closed

Stream Device

Why do I keep losing my Internet connection on my DirecTV stream device? I looked for an option to upgrade my firmware, but can't find one.

Question

Genie Air Have to Reset Every 2 Days

On multiple TVs, We have to reset the attached Genie Airs after two days. When turning the TV/GP on via the remote, the screen comes up the DirectTv shade of blue, indicating that the HDMI interface is working fine and it’s the GP that isn’t transmitting the correct data.   The devices are on

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV Stream Boxes Not Working

I have two DirecTV Stream devices (not the new Gemini, the previous box). One hooked to a Samsung TV the other to a LG TV.  During the night last night I noticed that the blue power light on the DTV box connected to the LG TV was on.  I assumed the box was getting a software update. 

Question

Trouble getting Gemini Air to work with Mitsubishi DLP TV

I have a Mitsubishi DLP TV (WD 82642) from 2012. I have severe light sensitivity issues and I cannot use newer LED TVs, so I'm stuck with this one.  I signed up for DirecTV Stream but I can't get the Gemini Air dongle to work with my TV.  I thought it was an HDMI issue (I think my TV has

Question

Can I stream to a TV at another location?

I have direct TV at our lake house. Can I stream direct to my home TV?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.