Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1603)
F

Closed

Gemini Air Devices loose Internet Connection

My system has the same problem. I have 3 Gemini Air Devices installed last month (March 2024).  Randomly, and typically occuring every other day, I turn on the TV and I get a blank screen.  I have found that if I push many different buttons on the remote as possible, I eventually get to

Question

Gemini Air

Just got the Gemini Air on Friday, and had a few questions regarding it. On my LGC1 television, the device appears to always be using bandwidth, even if I'm watching something on another input. Is there a way to keep the device from streaming when I'm not actually watching it(besides unplugging the

Question

My TV keeps freezing, makes a loud screeching sound, and then restarts only with the cable box

Hi, I have an LG TV that works completely fine woth everything else. Unfortunately, with my DirecTV Streaming box, after watching it for awhile, the TV will freeze and go to a random color, make a loud buzzing sound, and then turn off and restart, and will do this a few times before finally working

Question

Direct TV App Roku

When I download the Directv app from the Roku streaming store, open app, sign in, the app just spins and spins then I get this message “ We had an issue retrieving this content “ We weren’t able to load this content. Please give us a moment and try again “. I have the following Roku: Roku Express 4K

Question

Closed

Price Increases

My package price just increased $20/mth. Does DirectTV Stream negotiate again? I left cable to avoid this issue.  Open to suggestions.

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv Stream at second rental home

Is there a way to lock the DirecTV stream device so account information is not show. Specifically, I would like to lock it so the account can't be modified from the device. I have a second home that I short-term (VRBO) rent out. I would like to set up one TV there with a directv stream box, but

Question

Remotes Models

Recently subscribed and was provided with a remote with a long model number and with a finger indentation on the back. It had a glitch and I was sent a replacement with model no. RC82V (smooth back with no indentation).  The remotes function the same.  What is the difference in the remote

Question

Update "bricked" Gemini box

I have 4 Gemini (a/k/a/ Osprey) boxes that I use with DirecTV Stream. All just received an update. Three updated just fine, but the fourth seems to have reverted to the AT&T software and just sits there with the animated "globe" logo. In chatting with support, we did all kinds of resets and rest

Question

Connect Gemini to AV reciever

I was on hold with Tech Support, then had to pay $8.99 to talk to advanced support only to get cut off and they had no clue. Have an NAD receiver. How to I connect? With the Satellite system you go from receiver to box to TV. The Gemini goes directly into HDMI1. Please help!!

Question

Direct TV Streaming won’t open on Roku TV

I have a Hisense Roku TV, model 40H4030F1 I cannot get Direct TV Streaming to open on the TV. Wireless shows connected with excellent strength. Other apps will open as usual.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.