Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1480)
K
Genie Air Issues

We've had the Gemini Air for 5 months. It drops the signal several times a week and we have to do a hard reset. We just had it exchanged and the new one is also dropping the signal.  I know it isn't the internet/wifi because we stream 2 other tvs and never have a problem.  It is extremely

Question

T-, Mobil and Direct TV won't workout

T-, Mobil IP will always be different to than your local zip and Direct TV has not figured this out. However they will and should promptly refund your money. The only service that works and gives local channels and is Solid always on top never an issue is YouTube TV. No others really support T-Mobil

Question

Gemini Air

Do I have to pay DirectTV a monthly fee if I purchase a Gemini Air somewhere else?

Question

Slow loading through the operating system of my TCl's.

Is it normal for my directTv stream service to load up slow? It also takes a long time to switch from channel to channel and load up the guide once the app is running on my tv. I have TCL's throughout the house and they all load up slowly. Works a little faster when using the app through my cellphon

Question

Dolby Atmos

Can Directv Stream with Roku, receive Dolby Atmos audio? Earlier in college football season, Directv Stream showed a game on ch 4K Live or 4K Live2, it was an NBC game and lit up Dolby Atmos indicator, the and only time I’ve seen/heard it. Have never seen/ heard on the 4K ch either. Thx I’m sure an

Question

How do I pair a DTV Stream without a Stream box?

Hello, I have a Samsung TV connected to my home wireless network with the Stream app installed. I bought a DTV Stream remote and can’t seem to pair it with my TV using the rewind/FF buttons as recommended in other posts.  Any suggestions?  When I press the rew/FF buttons the two blue ligh

Question

Golden Globes

Last night would’ve been a good night to have Auto-Extend implemented. On the west coast had live 5p to 8p, tried to record the program that came on at 8p but it was a replay of the same program and wouldn’t let me. I got to see the envelope being opened!! Funny I knew it would happen, I’ve had Dire

Question

DirecTV Stream Remote does not power off Sanyo TV

My DirecTV Stream remote will power on the TV and the volume controls function fine. However, this remote will not power OFF the TV. We must use the TV's remote to power off the TV. I have read through various suggestions and tried the troubleshooting to no avail.  So far we have: 

Question

Accepted Solution

My Direct TV remote asks to be paired each time I power up (turn on) my TV

I have a DirectTV stick, and my Direct TV remote asks to be paired each time the TV turns on. However, all of the commands on the remote work during the process.  What's wrong.... How can I stop the message appearing.....

Question

Closed

Directv app on Roku no loading

I am new to Directv and am having issues with app not loading from Roku. Have restarted app, removed and reinstalled, etc, etc. When I download the Diretv app from the Roku streaming store, open app, sign in, the app just spins and spins then I get this message, "We had an issue retrieving this co

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.