Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1682)
M
Directv Gemini Stream and Samsung TV Issues

Thursday, 3/21/24 Hello, Bought a new Samsung TV at the end of January this year.  Works great with Comcast cable and Amazon Firestick.  In February, stopped Comcast and switched to Fidium internet and Directv.  That’s when problems started.  The Directv Gemini Air (with its in

Question

Issue with the Gemini device

I recently had DirecTV service installed for my mom's apartment. She has 2 of the Gemini streaming devices.  The problem is they seem to go to sleep and the only way I have found to 'wake them' is to just unplug and replug the power input.  Simply hitting "ON" on the remote turn on the TV

Question

TV remote

Be aware that you can only use a single remote per tv set.  Let me repeat, you can only use one remote per tv.  Xfinite allows unlimited number of remotes per tv.  Let me give you a common scenario.  Your wife and you are watching a program together.  She has the remote. It comes to a commercial and

Question

Gemini box shuts off after 15 minutes

I just purchased another Gemini box from DirecTV for use at my vacation home. The box works perfectly fine for 10 to 15 minutes (I can watch all live and recorded programs with no issue), but then it completely shuts off.  I can immediately turn it back on and be good for another 15 minutes be

Question

Sound issues while streaming.

I just changed from DirecTV Satellite to DirecTV Streaming. I never had sound issues with Satellite, but the sound gets garbled while streaming - especially when I use the “Guide” function.  My internet is just fine — just tested with the TV on and it is running at 113.6 ms.   What is go

Question

Gemini air says that my Philips tv supports 4K, but its not enabled

I recently changed from the Gemini device to Gemini air to my Philips 4k tv, but I go to Channel 104 , I get the message that my Philips tv supports 4K, but it's not enabled. I had no problem watching 4k via the Gemini.  Any ideas.

Question

Gemini and my TCL 4K TV no longer getting along

I am having a really weird problem and need help. My Series 6 is a RokuTV. I have connected to my TV: AppleTV 4K -> HDMI 1DirecTV Gemini Box -> HDMI 2SONOS Beam eArc HDMI Yesterday, my box for Gemini started to glitch out and reset every few mins. Would just essentially soft reboot. I reset

Question

Wireless Gemini worked with Netgear Nighthawk but not now with eero Pro 6E mesh Wifi

We have a Directv Gemini box which was originally hard wired - it kept cutting out. It is in our study We had a technician visit - he removed the wires and added a Video Bridge WVB2R to the mix.   It worked last night with the Nighthawk but today we donated the Nighthawk and upgraded to an eer

Question

Accepted Solution

Can the c71kw 400 be routed through my surround sound blu ray surround system and controlled with the gemini remote?

Can I input the C71kw 400 box by hdmi through my Sony surround sound to the Samsung smart tv. Will the Gemini remote then perform all functions?

Question

Can not watch certain channels on the direct tv app

Certain channels give me this error message Not Available to Stream on this Device Gecat AmericonFamily Perry MasonS9 E12 | The Case... Perry MasonS9 E13 | The Case of the Baffling Bug This channel isn't available to stream due to contractual

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.