Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(928)
missing channels

I am missing my premium channels on only one of my devices

Question

cannot set connect to home location on any of my TV's

MY TV's cannot connect to the home location. It indicates i'm locked out is there a chat or phone # so this can be resolved?

Question

Constantly resetting boxes

We have 3 DirectTV Stream boxes in our house. Over the last 3 (or so) weeks, we’ve had to reset each box close to 4 times a day. Any reason why this might be happening? We reset by going to the Home menu.

Question

Accepted Solution

Devices in use

Is there a way can you tell which devices are actively using your direct tv account?

Question

For those with FWA (like T-Mobile 5G Home or Verizon 5G Home) how does DirecTV Stream work for you?

I’ve been doing some research around (have satellite but plan to switch to Stream) and I’ve heard there’s a few issues with FWA services and DirecTV Stream including constantly changing IP addresses messing with the amount of streams you can have on one account. As well as my geolocation being in ot

Question

NBA Season Pass from Satellite to Stream

Currently a Directv satellite customer. I’ve purchased the NBA Pass. I’m interested in moving over to Directv Stream. Is it possible to take my NBA Pass sub with me?

Question

Accepted Solution

DirectTV Stream and TiVo Streak 4K

I just signed up for DirectTV Stream and I'm very disappointed that there is no app available for the TiVo Stream 4K. Was hoping to use it to watch TV. Please develop an app for the TiVo Stream 4K.

Question

Can I Pin Protect Settings - Preferences

Is there a way to pin protect the settings page in both the streaming box and app? I would like the pin to prevent the TVs in my vacation house from setting that as the home location without me doing it since the home location can only be changes 4 times. I tried parental controls but that does n

Question

3rd Stream update?

To anyone that has removed the 3rd stream since it was posted a week back. Just seeing if the 3rd stream was added back as part of the price change or not. My plan renews on 1/6 and just trying to see what to do.

Question

Error 80003-001

I have the same error as so many people have 80003-001 followed by 5701. I purchased a new, sealed C71KW from Ebay and I can't get the unit to accept the updates. I tried the hard reset followed by the 7 soft resets but nothing. Directv is zero help so has there been any new way to force the u

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.