Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1603)
K
Genie Air Issues

We've had the Gemini Air for 5 months. It drops the signal several times a week and we have to do a hard reset. We just had it exchanged and the new one is also dropping the signal.  I know it isn't the internet/wifi because we stream 2 other tvs and never have a problem.  It is extremely

Question

Gemini not finding any bluetooth devices when trying to pair

I have 3 Gemini in my house and none of them ever find any devices when I try to pair a bluetooth speaker. I have tried to pair multiple bluetooth speakers to each Gemini, restarted each Gemini, and have even tried fully resetting them. I have called customer support several times and they still mak

Question

KVIDIO Headphone

Will not connect. No matter what I try. Samsung TV, LG Sound Bar. Worked fine with Altafiber. Directv Stream not so much.

Question

Directv Gemini Stream and Samsung TV Issues

Thursday, 3/21/24 Hello, Bought a new Samsung TV at the end of January this year.  Works great with Comcast cable and Amazon Firestick.  In February, stopped Comcast and switched to Fidium internet and Directv.  That’s when problems started.  The Directv Gemini Air (with its in

Question

Issue with the Gemini device

I recently had DirecTV service installed for my mom's apartment. She has 2 of the Gemini streaming devices.  The problem is they seem to go to sleep and the only way I have found to 'wake them' is to just unplug and replug the power input.  Simply hitting "ON" on the remote turn on the TV

Question

TV remote

Be aware that you can only use a single remote per tv set.  Let me repeat, you can only use one remote per tv.  Xfinite allows unlimited number of remotes per tv.  Let me give you a common scenario.  Your wife and you are watching a program together.  She has the remote. It comes to a commercial and

Question

Gemini box shuts off after 15 minutes

I just purchased another Gemini box from DirecTV for use at my vacation home. The box works perfectly fine for 10 to 15 minutes (I can watch all live and recorded programs with no issue), but then it completely shuts off.  I can immediately turn it back on and be good for another 15 minutes be

Question

Sound issues while streaming.

I just changed from DirecTV Satellite to DirecTV Streaming. I never had sound issues with Satellite, but the sound gets garbled while streaming - especially when I use the “Guide” function.  My internet is just fine — just tested with the TV on and it is running at 113.6 ms.   What is go

Question

Are there any discounts available for DirecTV Stream?

I am on the Choice package and I am paying full price $108.99 + $10 for Unlimited DVR + $15.99 for MAX. I tried chatting with a Support representative yesterday to find out if there is any way to bring down my bill without changing my service, and she apologized and said they are working on creating

Question

Gemini air says that my Philips tv supports 4K, but its not enabled

I recently changed from the Gemini device to Gemini air to my Philips 4k tv, but I go to Channel 104 , I get the message that my Philips tv supports 4K, but it's not enabled. I had no problem watching 4k via the Gemini.  Any ideas.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.