Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(928)

Accepted Solution

Change WiFi password

How do I change my WiFi password to something I pick?

Question

Directv stream stopped working over HDMI cable

I use DtvStream in the app on my iPhone when traveling. For 2 years I have plugged my iPhone directly to tv with an HDMI cable.  It has stopped working in the last week.  I can watch fine on phone with no network or other issues.  But when I plug it into HDMI cable it freezes and nev

Question

Accepted Solution

How to you get to the Guide on DirectStream app on Sony 46" Smart TV app?

Hey Folks, I have a Sony LED 46" SmartTV. I installed the direct streaming app, and I am trying to figure out how to get to the guide on the Sony remote?   Seems like up down left and right work the same as on my firetv, but can't figure out  what button brings up the guide. P

Question

Remote for DirecTV Stream app on Samsung smart tv?

I just subscribed to DirecTV Stream and loaded the app on my Samsung smart tv. The problem is the Samsung remote does not do a good job of navigating the app. Example, the guide button doesn't bring up the guide, etc. There are several DirecTV remotes online but I'm not sure if these are only for

Question

remote home button doesn't work

all function of the remote work, but the home button will not take me to my library

Question

New DirecTV Stream subscriber using the Streaming Box Can't get Remote to control Volume Up/Down to work!

Over all impressed with the service but the Streaming Box has already had to be replaced, ethernet port Dead. I know it happens but the most annoying issue is not being able to control my receiver volume. I have a Emotiva XMC-2 and when setting up Volume Control & Mute the DirecTV remote data

Question

we cannot download Direct TV on our Amazon Fire Stick

We have AT&T internet service and Direct TV streaming service. The Direct TV service works great on our ROKU systems but will not download on our Amazon Firestick.  I have the latest Amazon updates, reboots, plenty of available storage, etc.  Every time we try to load on the stick we

Question

Directv Stream Test Channel METV

So I was a subscriber on directv stream but then dropped it but still able to see the guide and a few test channels they are working on and hopefully be out soon. METV and 4 other test channels but metv is the only one listed the rest are just called test channels. Also 2 called 4ktest1 and 4ktest2

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't change channels on DirecTV stream app on Sony Bravia

I have been using the DirecTV stream box because Sony did not support the stream app. It recently became available in the app store so I installed it and signed in.  I can run the app and watch DirecTV but there is no way to change channels or access the recorded list.  The app is basical

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I enable a directv rc82v remote control an onkyo tx-nr676 av receiver?

How do I enable a directv rc82v remote control an onkyo tx-nr676 av receiver?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.