Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(928)
P
Tv not connecting to wifi

I have 2 tvs that are no longer connecting to the Wi-Fi. Both have previously been on Wi-Fi.

Question

Directv Stream RC82V remote will not turn on/off Haier Model 24D2000 TV

I have just installed Directv Stream device, but the remote works everything on my Haier 24D2000 TV except power on/off function. I contacted support, they sent me a new remote, yet the problem persists. Is there a way to enter a TV code to overcome this problem?

Question

LG TV not working with DirecTV Streaming box

I have several LG TVs in my house but the DirecTV Streaming box appears to be incompatible with these TVs

Question

Digital Audio failure?

My DirecTV Stream box has developed a communication problem with my Smart TV and I'm trying to determine if the problem is in my TV or the DirecTV Box that I use to connect to my TV & view programs/recordings. One morning before I turned on the TV I noticed the screen appeared to be somewhat op

Question

Directv vs Directv Streaming

I have Directv. What is the advantage of streaming?

Question

Soundbar

How do I pair my Sonos sound bar with my AT&T direct tv genie controller? The controller can mute sound but does not control the volume.

Question

Streaming boxes will not stay connected!!!

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! Streaming boxes with not stay connected to wifi!  I have 2 boxes that are wireless and will not stay connected for more than 3 hrs!!!!!  THIS IS SO UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!  At&t refuses to give my money back on the boxes and remotes.  They say I am pas

Question

Remote Control Features

My Sony tv turns off after 4 hours if you don't change the channel. Is that a setting in the Directv Stream device that I can turn off?

Question

Verbal assistant on remote control

How do I get the verbal assistant to work again? It stopped working within the last week.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching from AT&T u-verse fiber to streaming

If a current customer using u-verse TV switches to DirectTV streaming, can he/she use existing wireless receivers with remote in-home TV's as used with u-verse TV? If not, how do additional TVs outside the main TV w/ streaming DVR box get the streaming signal? Thanks, Terry North Carolina

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.