Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178917)
K

Accepted Solution

Remote Controls

I ordered some remotes to replace the old and aging ones that I had. I was wondering if they have to be returned.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Care Code 205.4

I am getting the following error when I try to log into anything. AMC, Shotime Anytime, HBO Max, I pay way too much money to have this issue. Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. CARE CODE: 205.4 Help?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Bit Coin & AT&T – A New Way to Pay

You can use cryptocurrency to pay your AT&T   That is right, with BitPay, you can use your cryptocurrency to pay your AT&T bill. It is as simple as using a debit or credit card. Note: You will need to setup BitPay before you can make a payment.   How to pay with BitPay Sign into your AT&T account T

Question

• DIRECTV Account

DVR will not recognize the remote…

normally the dvr would acknowledge that the remote is not working and recommend programming. however I accidentally changed my dvr from IR-RF or vise versa ?? ive tried several different ways to program the remote but no dice!

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Programming Genie remote

I have read all your suggestions to program my new genie remote. Sony tv, Bose sound bar and nothing seems to work. Please help.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Lights on the front of my DVR blinking

Both of the lights, red and blue, on the front of my DVR box are blinking....not able to get a signal.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Download tv shows on my dvr to iPad to watch offline

I am going out of town and will have no internet and tv available and want to continue binge watching my dvr recordings of NCIS am I able to somehow add some to my iPad?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Remote control and mini genie

I bought a C61-500 from a third party. Called Directv and had it added to my account. It didn't come with a remote control and none of my existing remotes will work with it. How do I input the 4 digit code to get it active?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not my account form

where can I find the not my account form to fill out

Question

• DIRECTV Account

I get the message no signal, check input since 4k upgrade. A tech Today changed out the cable  Everything was great for 3 hours, I paused the tv,  then shortly I got the message. It happens randomly,  for a few seconds and if I change channels. The tech said if it happens again it c

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.