Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Closed

0033 the customer is not authorized for the content requested. This is for a&e tv for some reason it won't let me view anything. Thanks for

A&E network from some reason it won't let me view anything. Thanks for the help.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

ESPN App: 0033 The customer is not authorized for the content requested.

I was watching the ESPN App yesterday without issue. Wake up this morning and now i receive this error. I can’t even watch SportsCenter!! Every part of the ESPN Family is part of my DirecTV Package. So, what’s the issue, and what’s the fix?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

The customer is not authorized for the content requested

Please help, whenever I try to log in with our directv account to watch espn or other apps, it keeps giving me the message “The customer is not authorized for the content requested”. We have the choice package and had no problem watching on the apps before until now.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

0033 - the customer is not authorized to for the content requested

Hello, I am unable to watch any video on ESPN right now. I receive the error message listed in the subject line of my question. I have AT&T TV (signed up as directv now) and have never previously had issues accessing ESPN video. I have tried logging in and out of my account as well as clearing my ca

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

0033:The customer is not authorized for the content requested

This is the message I receive after trying to log on to my direct TV account to watch local sports on NBC Bay Area.  I have never had an issue in years prior when I leave town and want to watch my local teams on my computer or even phone.  Was a great feature to have but now I'm stuck spending money

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Returning equipment

Digital box, remote controls

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Returning equipment

Returning equipment controllers cable box

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Returning equipment

How can I return equipment with my account disconnected

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

CW isn’t shown in HDTV in Cincinnati Ohio?

Why doesn’t DIRECTV show the CW in HD in Cincinnati OH? I mean the Picture is Standard Definition. Picture is really bad! I got a Better Picture with YouTube TV than DIRECTV! I’m really considering switching to YouTube TV! When I had DIRECTV in Port Richey FL we had Very HD Picture on the CW!! In C

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

playlist

When I am using the Directv online program guide it allows me to add a program to the playlist. What exactly does this do?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.