Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Watching newly recorded shows on mobile device when away without updating the recorded list at home first.

I want to watch shows that I recorded on my DVR on a mobile device while I'm away from home. I downloaded the DirecTV app and clicked on Playlist in t

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Adding old Directv account to ATT account

Every time I try to add my DTV account to ATT, it says it found the account, but it won't add. My email address for both accounts is the same. 

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Programming my rc73 to Samsung television

I have a Samsung UN55NU7100F. My RC73 remote suddenly stopped working with the TV (I have dogs that tend to step on things like remotes).  I can

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

How do I fix 771 code. It happens everyday even when it doesn't rain.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Updated Directv App

I cannot find the new Directv App for mhy Kindle Fire HD 10 after receiving error message to update the old app. I deleted the old App and now cannot

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

I want to use the A/V port on the HR54 to drive a coax composite signal.

I have a older TV that I want to use to view Directv content.I have one unused AV port on my HR54, and I'd like to use it for this. I'm stumped when i

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Genie Mini TV displays "No signal" after turning OFF remote

It's a Samsung TV with a Genie Mini client using the standard DTV RC73 remote. When turning OFF the Genie and TV with the remote, the TV will turn ba

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Stuck in eternal loop trying to renew student Sunday Ticket

This is my second year in a row with this issue, last year it was NOT fixed and I had to create a new email to get the Student Sunday Ticket. I have

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Can't login to directv account

I can't login to my direct account, and no one has been able to help. I was on the yesterday for 4 hour trying get help with login

Question

• DIRECTV Account

directv 4k ready

Is the new samasung 85" directv ready tv able to work like an RVU? If so what should we look for?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.