Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)
D
Genie

I still have the original Genie DVR that was installed in 2014. Should it be updated to a newer model?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

NFL Sunday Ticket

I want to add the NFL Sunday Ticket. Will I be able to watch it anywhere? I tried to watch Direct TV in Seattle, but I got a message that I need to be on the same Internet source as my home.  Will that be the same for NFL Sunday Ticket? I want to watch a game in October from my mother's hom

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Move DirecTV genie box from one room to another

I want to move one of my boxes from one room of my house to a different room in the house. When I do this I get an error message and when talking to DirecTV they said I have to have a technician come out for $90 dollars to do this for me.  I was told moving a box to a different room won't work

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Copy Recorded Programs to a New Genie Receiver/DVR?

I have a Hard Drive problem on my Genie HR54 receiver & have received a new HR54 receiver to replace it. Can I move any of my recorded programming to the new receiver before or after swapping it out?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Old programs new DVR

I have 1 HS17-100 and 2 C41-100 and have  had them since Nov 2017.`   I am trying to move on of the CA1 to another room and found out it was attached to a thing called a SWM and that it can’ be moved off the cable it is on. I put it back on it and now my main DVR won’t connect to wir

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

# of TV's question

I have Directv and the DVR that you can access from all TV's. I have 7 TV's connected, and they said that was the max that my system could handle. To get more they said I would have to get more equipment, anyone know how much my bill would go up per month if I wanted to add 2 more?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

No sound on 4k channels

Several weeks ago the surround sound started acting odd on my 4k channels. Then two weeks ago or so the sound stopped completely.  I have a new Denon AV receiver and new Sansung oled, using correct ARC and Atmos settings

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Cannel 13 drop out

Why does WETA channel drop out video and audio with DirectTV? Video drops, and audio drops. On digital transmission over the radio waves outside DirectTV there is no problem with their transmission.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

How do I reset a RC 73 genie remote back to factory settings

I bought a 55 in ROKU TV and my direct genie remote would not operate it.I tried to use their instructions and I have lost the operation of my remote entirely, by messing with the codes etc.The remote has good batteries and the light flash when I try to do something.I have another RC 73 Genie Remote

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Blacked out Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Games

I moved to Arizona 27 years ago and purchased DIRECTVMLB ticket . 27 years I’ve been able to watch the Philadelphia Phillies no matter who they played or where they were playing .I either got the Home feed or away feed . But this year for the first time ever I have not been able to watch any Philad

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.