Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(55193)
M
Programming the remote to a new Samsung TV

I just bought a new Samsung N5300 TV and none of the codes work. My remote is RC65RX. Fresh batteries. Any ideas?

Question

No internet in some cities in Pennsylvania

It’s sad to say that we ordered Direct Tv in my town and there’s no coverage in the area. When we called to place the order we specified we wanted cable and internet the person taking the order never told us that there was no coverage for internet in the area. So now we are stuck with a contract for

Question

Terrible customer service

DIRECTV sent me numerous messages about upgrading one of my standard receivers I waited just because I hate dealing with anyone overseas, but finally called to upgrade they sent me a receiver and when I called to get it activated they (Edited per community guidelines) on the other end could not even

Question

THR22 (DirecTiVo) Unit is Failing - What will they replace it with?

I have a THR22 DirecTiVo receiver that appears to be failing. When I call DirecTV technical support, the person on the other end of the line does not know what a TiVO box is and can't answer basic questions. If I ask for a replacement box, what kind of equipment is DirecTV going to send me? Do they

Question

Closed

Delete shows

Is anyone still having the issue when you finish watching a show that it does not give you the option to delete it, they supposedly fixed the issue with an update at the end of December but still having issue, if I reboot DVR it will work for a few days than mess up again

Question

Watching the WNBA Final Four

We'll be staying at an Airbnb this weekend--it has a TV with a "standard cable package". We have a Direct TV package at home and the package includes ESPN. Is there a way we can watch the game Friday night using our account on their TV & Cable package, if it does not include ESPN? If so, how

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv

This is not my account. Someone opened this account under my name and they live in Texas and I have never lived there nor do I know anyone that lives in Texas. This is fraud. Thank you.

Question

Closed

Genie Suddenly Stopped Option to Delete Show after Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go out and then go into the LIST and individually delete. I contacted Direct TV Support and the answer I received is that because my Genie is only 45% ful

Question

Max FireTV DTV streaming app no video, but audio

Started using the streaming app as a backup to my DirecTV Sat. Just downloaded and having issues where when watching live TV or streaming no video, audio is fine.  This is annoying.  The fix is I have to log out of the app and log back in.  I have no other issues with any of my strea

Question

DVR Recordings not showing up in my Library on the app

All of my recordings after the 25th of March, 2024 have not moved over to the library on my Directv app. How do I get them to show up there?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.