Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Hooking up Spectrum internet with direct tv

There is one coax running in for my directv how do i hook up my spectrum internet using the same cable

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

ATT / DIRECTV GALAXY VIEW TABLET - Shut out of Directv APP

Guys, There are plenty of people who own the GALAXY VIEW tablet. This is a tablet that was sold and marketed to Directv customerswith exclusive access

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Nfl Sunday Ticket Error

Everytime I try to log into NFL Sunday Ticket it auto-logs me out and I am unable to do anything. It gives me the message "It’s not you, it’s us. We a

Question

• DIRECTV Account

False Advertising. Lying. HORRIBLE SERVICE

In my 10 years of having Direct TV i have NEVER been so angry. First of all we move across the country. GOT a great offer from Dish Network for a swee

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NFL SUNDAY TICKET - DIRECTV Troubleshooting

Get Back Into The Game!   If you are having trouble watching your favorite team on DIRECTV, resetting the receiver, securing 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

What is the correct set up for Upgrading to 4k for a new 4k tv

My current set up with DTB is Genie 2 with 2 wired Minis and 3 wireless. I am replacing a current TV where there is a wireless mini.  The new TV

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Samsung HT-C550 & Directv Remote

I have a little bit of an older Samsung home theater system that I am trying to program to my DirecTV RC65X remote. And for the life of me I cannot fi

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

If Having Issue Logging In Online - ATT are merging ATT Accounts with Directv Accounts

Admins could you make this a sticky? Can't tell you how many issues I responded to having them verify their account #'s because the same happened to

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Nfl sunday ticket app

It says NFL sunday ticket is not a part of my programming when logging in on the sunday ticket app even though I have max. Spent 2 hours on the phone

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Programing Wish List

I have a DirecTV HR24-500 HD DVR, I want to record a program that may be on in the future, but I do not know when.  Since the programing guide only go

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.