Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(51127)
Help with chromecast on gemini box

I have a new gemini box that says it has chromecastbuilt in. In the apps section, there is no chromecastapp like there was in my genie box. But when I clickon the cast button on my phone or computer, I see achromeast connection with the name assigned to thegemini box. When I click it, it says connec

Question

Closed

box restarting

My receiver box keeps restarting I have unplugged everything checked connections everything nothing works

Question

Channel button not working in the Guide

We have a Gemini remote for our Direct TV. All of the buttons work except now the channel button doesn’t work in the Guide so we are not able to scroll through the channels quickly. Any suggestions?

Question

Accepted Solution

NHL Center Ice mix channel

Why isn't there an NHL Center Ice Mix channel like there is for MLB Extra Innings and NBA League pass?

Question

Accepted Solution

Free Genie Remote

I just received an e-mail for a free Genie Remote. All I have to do is give my e-mail, phone number and account number.  Is this a scam or real? Kathy Abbett

Question

Closed

DirecTV remote stopped turning off TV

We have a  SonyBravia TV and the satellite remote stopped turning off the TV and satellite receiver.  We have gone through the steps offered through the Help menu and it does not work.  Need assistance.  We have tried everything.

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct Tv stopped recording

Hello. I record Monday Night Raw. Today I noticed it was not set up to record tonight's episode. I deleted it from the recording series manager and added it back on. It recorded 54 minutes and when I went into recording history it says I stopped it when I was not even home. I have an HR44. Never had

Question

Using Gemini Remote to Control TV and Gemini

I have an older Samsung TV using Gemini device to view DirecTV over the internet.  The problem I'm having is that clicking the "OFF" button on the Gemini DirecTV remote causes the following to happen: (1) the TV turns off, screen goes dark (2) TV comes back on.  I have to hit the "OFF" bu

Question

Error 615 no video signal

Have a H700-100 Genie 2 with 3 wireless mini's. been operational for 4 years no issues. nothing changed. Red flashing light on all 3 mini's. reset and rebooted everything. refresh signal, etc.... multiple calls to CS over 3 hours total. finally got them to dispatch. said it would be $99 service char

Question

Unable yo Log In to Directv Site

Am I the only one not being able t log into the Directv site?? James

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.