Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

macOS, OSX and iOS Streaming

VideoGuard 13 on macOS Monterey, Big Sur or anything back to OSX Yosemite....whats the deal? Do we just pretend to install something and then continue to ask for it to be installed? The infinite loop of "you need this, you got this, it's done, congratulations, do it again" is getting old. Also...the

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Is this a scam?

I got this voicemail yesterday…“Hi there I a.m. calling you from AT&T DIRECTV to let you know that your existing account is qualified for 50% off in order to avail the discount kindly call us back at 833-676-2552 from 8 AM till 9 PM Pacific standard time thank you and have a great day…” Anyone k

Question

• DIRECTV Account

AMC The Walking Dead

I got an important information about The Walking Dead Channel AMC that as of 2/1/2022 AMC channel will no longer air. Where are we supposed to watch the last season of the walking dead?  Why is it that you are dropping this channel?  And why were we not notified about it 2 months ago so t

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Program remote

How do I program a genie DIRECTV remote to Samsung TV I have it where it can turn the TV on and off and the code works volume goes up but the volume button doesn't work what do I need to do

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

HBO Max subscription incl with ATT internet. Do I also get HBO channels on DirecTV satellite?

If I have an HBO Max subscription included with the ATT gigabit internet service, does that enable HBO channels on my regular DirecTV satellite receiver? Each time i ask ATT support i get a different answer. I saw 1 thread here that talks about syncing the accounts (which i have) and eventually the

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Upgrade to wireless receiver

I called customer service to upgrade 1 receiver to the wireless receiver and was told that it would cost me $300 or $100 with a 2-year commitment. That is absurd!!!!! No other options.  I don't mind paying $100 but I should not have to commit to a 2-year contract.  I am ending my service

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Element TV Code?

How do  I program my DirctTV remote to operate my element TV (power and sound) off?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Sony xr 55a80j not showing directv channels

Just bought this tv and went thru the setup. On my old tv I had rca cables on both ends going to the tv from the directv box. Got directv setup on this Sony tv. And this tv doesnt have rca inputs so I removed the rca cables from directv and replaced with hdmi [gold tip both ends cable] from directv

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Drop Fox News

I would like to ask you to drop Fox News from my package. It is not a news channel but a (Edited per community guidelines) channel that is pushing false information that is hurting our country. I understand you can't drop it until their contract is up. I am asking that you don't renew their contr

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Snow Covered DirectTV Dish

The following claim was taken from a DirectTV forum:No worries; we’ve got you covered.DIRECTV Satellite Dishes are designed to prevent snow and ice accumulation on the surface of the dish. NO need for external devices or sprays!Extensive testing has shown that dish covers are ineffective and might c

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.