Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(54944)
L

Closed

Disable WiFi

Anyone know how to disable the WiFi on a Dish recorder? It pulses constantly. I have looked and looked to no avail on the internet. All I learn about is how to make it not access your wifi, not how to disable the WiFi. I want it OFF, disabled, not working. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Confusing Return information

Hi all. Service cancellation effective on 2/4/2024 over the phone with a rep. She said our equipment could be recycled so no need to return anything. Got an email from Directv on 2/6 (added below) but doesn't list any equipment in the designated space. I don't know if this is just a form email that

Question

Watch Super Bowl LVIII on DIRECTV in 4K!

We're excited to announce DIRECTV customers can watch Super Bowl LVIII live with detail and rich colors of 4K on channel 105. Please visit https://www.directv.com/insider/watch-super-bowl/ for all your Super Bowl needs!                       &

Question

Super Bowl

Have home theater setup w 3 smart TVs w ATT internet and Direct TV cable internet is down ATT tech says lines are not working at main box can’t fix today but I have cable and TVs all day won’t connect to live RV  network connection not working how do I disable the internet part to watch cable

Question

Accepted Solution

Gemini Air with satellite account

If I purchased a Gemini Air over ebay and hooked into an HDMI port on my TV can I sign in with my directv credentials that I use to check my account or the downloaded directv ap on my firestick. Will it work?  It seems like it should as when I downloaded the directv app off firestick and signe

Question

Video Jitter

I have video jitter when viewing live channels. The audio is not affected and streaming is not affected either. My main receiver is a Genie.

Question

Genie HR54 swap for Genie2 HR17

I just received a HR54 receiver fedex to replace my HR54 that had a hard drive failure. I was thinking maybe I should have asked for a Genie 2 as I have two genie mini clients one hooked up to a 4k tv the other is not plus the tv that had the HR54.  So three tvs hooked up. I am going to buy an

Question

Directv Satelite dish 103 testing Problem

I have a slimline dish on a tripod for my camper with a SL5K4NR0-01 LNB. After using the aim 2.0 meter to align the dish the only test that fails is 103 SNR Odd Failed any ides on how to correct it all other tests passed.

Question

Pay TV channels buffer when watching through gemini

MAX shows ( and others) buffer constantly and don’t show the program if we’re trying to watch through gemini

Question

Genie tv guide and menu update

Is it possible they will update the menu and channel guide on Genie receivers and have guide similar to the Gemini guide/menu? It would be nice to have channel logos on the guide and not just abbreviated letters with channel number. I think prior to 2018 the guide on Genies had channel logos but was

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.