Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)
How to check status of a work order

Called to request tech to come and wanting to follow up on the placement of work order to be scheduled. Been 2 days and have not recieved call

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Direct TV App

Tuned into Fox news and get a notice to upgrade my package to view the channel. Just watched it yesterday 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Remote

I unplugged my tv and direct box before a storm . I plugged it back in and now the remote will not do anything.  I manually turned the box on and there is no sound and it will not change channels 

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Rc71 remote

How do I program my rc71 remote to control my sanyo tv. I do not have the DVR or anything like that only my tv. Someone please help me

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

unzoom

somehow some buttons pushes on my direct tv remote have zoomed in the picture on the tv.....how do I un-zoom the picture?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Kera PBS Channel 13 in DFW area keeps cutting out!

KERA PBS channel 13 video cuts out every 3-4 seconds. KERA has researched the issue and found that DIRECTV is the issue.  And it's not my receiver as KERA has posted many veiwers in DFW have complained. What's the plan DIRECTV??

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

watch direct tv online

I am unable to watch any DirecTV channels online on my Mac. I keep getting it starting but comes up with an error "Im sorry we ran into an error, please restart the player...

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

How to set weather channel to local setting using amazon firestick

I have DirectTV Stream and am watching it via Amazon Firestick. I am trying to set the weather channel to local settings to get weather for my area

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

what is directv email address

Need to write a detailed report of unsatisfactory service. Customer service is not providing it

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Billing problem

My June bill is charging me for BOTH Xtra and Pref Xtra for 30 days....$247.74 after credits. I had Xtra originally and after talking to DTV to try to save money, went to Pref Xtra, but later went back to Xtra to get more sports channels.  

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.