Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Login issue Directv app

I am unable to login to the directv app or directv on a browser. It asks me to login using my att credentials, and then tells me I don’t have tv serv

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Chat

I click the button and nothing happens

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Watching local channels with iPhone app

My roof is being worked on, and my dish had to be removed. I can watch national channels with the iPhone app, but not local channels.  With a lo

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Directv SCAM

Customer service workers within Directv, when you call the 800.531.5000 number for Directv are referring people to a “Complaint Line” ***** that is a

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

How do I watch in 4K?

How do I access 4K programming? Do I need additional equipment? Is there an additional charge?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Over the air antenna

I am a DirecTV customer and never received the over the air antenna offer. How may I obtain one?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

IBUY DOGTV for our dogs for 7 yrs now. BUT NOW 2 TECHS HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM SERVICING MY BOX! BECAUSE I HAVE DOGS! DON'T SELL The CHANNEL

Directv tells me my box needs upgrade and I had a card they sent me 9 mths ago, I put it in and got a Code to call In. The tech tries and I get transf

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Continued “to be announced”

I’m having this problem. I have done a hard reboot and it fixes it for only about an hour. I’ve reset it 3 times within 30 minutes and aga

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Unable to sign up for Sunday Ticket U

I'm trying to sign up for Sunday Ticket U (the student package). I do not have DirecTV. On Sunday, I got far enough through the sign up that it create

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Watching newly recorded shows on mobile device when away without updating the recorded list at home first.

I want to watch shows that I recorded on my DVR on a mobile device while I'm away from home. I downloaded the DirecTV app and clicked on Playlist in t

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.