Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Snow, Ice and your DIRECTV Dish

Are you concerned that snow and ice will interfere with your TV viewing?    No worries; we’ve got you covered. DIRECTV Satellite Dishes are designed to prevent snow and ice accumulation on the surface of the dish. NO need for external devices or sprays! Extensive te

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Cost to upgrade to genie dvr

What is the cost to upgrade my HD dvr to a Genie dvr? My existing Hd Dvr is slow to respond to remote commands and can’t record more than 2 shows at a time. Thanks  Dave

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Poor connection in detached garage

Hi- we like to watch TV in the detached garage about 40 feet from the main house. The signal/connection is awful. Constant buffering, inability to load, you name it. I know that Directv doesn't offer a signal booster. I have been reading into the WVB option but am not sure if it will be compatible w

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

video guard player

It appears the video player does not work with Apple's latest software Monterey. I have two MacBooks. One with Big Sur and one with Monterey. First time I tried to play movie on the Big Sur machine I got the message to upgrade the player.  I downloaded, Installed.  worked fine. Did

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Experience the ESPN App -- STOP!

This popup is annoying enough, often times stopping me from changing the channel on my HR44 until it appears. It usually just appears after changing to an ESPN channel. But today it's popping up about every 35 seconds!!   How do I make this stop?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

CW isn’t in HD in Cincinnati

Yeah, thanks for responding. I’ve done all that. All the other Local channels, and other channels are in HDTV. I even paid extra for not only HD but for 4K and your Company is only offering 3 channels in 4K. And sometimes I don’t even get channel 104, 105 or 106 because you’re showing a game or some

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

(Edited per community guidelines) is CW Plus on 394?

(Edited per community guidelines) is CW Plus on Channel 394? Is that HD? If so why don’t You offer that channel for everyone since it’s a local channel? Never mind I googled it and it’s still in SD!!

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Identity Fraud

Someone stole my identity and ordered a phone in my name. I am receiving notices from a collection agency for this phone and i need someone to call me so I can rectify this.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

0033 the customer is not authorized for the content requested. This is for a&e tv for some reason it won't let me view anything. Thanks for

A&E network from some reason it won't let me view anything. Thanks for the help.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

ESPN App: 0033 The customer is not authorized for the content requested.

I was watching the ESPN App yesterday without issue. Wake up this morning and now i receive this error. I can’t even watch SportsCenter!! Every part of the ESPN Family is part of my DirecTV Package. So, what’s the issue, and what’s the fix?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.