Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(51126)
I
Peacock not working on Gemini

Can’t get my Peacock app to work on my Gemini. Please help! I have my account connect but it just freezes on the Peacock logo

Question

screen issues

for some reason my directv whrn i hit info keeps showing a stupid channel's progress for a show that I have not been watching. how can I get rid of it?

Question

Closed

Gemini remote access

Thinking about adding a Gemini. I tried googling and couldn’t find the answer. When I’m traveling I at times like to look at my recordings on my dvr. It’s a Genie. Some things are not available. My question is with the Gemini will I be able to access more recordings,or is there no difference. thanks

Question

screen saver on startup

when my tvs come on after being off over night, they come on with a Directv screen saver even though there is a broadcast in the background.

Question

payment dispute investigation

please look into our payment on account (Edited per community guidelines), from centurylink from april 13. amount $222.58 was paid by centurylink but not credited to our account, i filled out the form to escalate this issue. century link says it has to come from you.

Question

DirecTV satellite w/ DirecTV app

Hello! We just got DIRECTV satellite installed into our home today. We now have a Genie 2 DVR, Genie Mini (not 4k), and a Gemini. for the last few days before our install I have been trying out our service with the DirecTV app on a few google tvs. I had most of the channels for the Ultimate package

Question

errors on sat 103 odd transponders with new SWM installation

I have a very old setup and have just now installed an 8 Channel SWM into it. I have an HR-24 receiver and a R-22 (HR-22 hybrid) receiver which previously each received 2 coax lines directly from the dish.  Almost everything appears to be working with the new SWM installation, except that I am

Question

Message 771 on only one channel

Bally sports channel 668 is not working . Called in issue. Service was not able to resolve issue

Question

Accepted Solution

Gemini Problems

I am on my second Gemini unit and I still have the same problem. On start up, about 3 to 4 times a week, I only get audio, no picture.  The picture is blank or some  partial picture.  I do not get any error codes.  I have to hit the Red reset button and that brings the picture b

Question

Using both HDMI and Optical Audio at the same time

Currently, my DirecTv streaming box is connected via HDMI to a receiver in the den, with HDMI connecting from that receiver to the TV in the den. I'd like to use the optical audio out port from the same DirecTv box to go to second receiver in the living room so I can hear the sound from speakers i

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.