Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Implementing DirecTv Skill on Alexa Dot.

Today Dish was disconnected and DirecTv was installed. I had the Dish Alexa “Skill” working but I’ve hit a wall implementing the DirecTv Alexa skill.    Starts easy enough and then to “Link” the two (Alexa and DirecTv) it wants me to log into Att.  I had an old account but it didn’

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stuck on "Install DIRECTV Player"

I'm on Win7, using Firefox and Chrome.I clicked the "Install DirectTV Player" button and it downloads "CiscoVideoGuard.6.7.exe" I installed that and it still goes back to the "Install DirectTV Player" page. I thought maybe the button was giving me the wrong link so I looked up the url for DIRECTTV P

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Not getting good signal on transponder 98 and 103. Transponder 101 at 92%

installed new AU9-SL3-SWM 3LNB ka/ku slimline dish. Transponder 101 is at 92%, transponder 98 is at 21%, and transponder 103 is at 0%. What could be the problem. ZIP code where install is at is 60090. Thanks for the help!

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Channels from different state

I live in southwest North Carolina, but all of my local DirecTV local channels are from Atlanta, GA. Why can't I get channels from my actual state so that I can keep up with news from MY state? It's frustrating as (Edited per community guidelines), to be honest, that I watch the news and weather and

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Re: how do I email directv?

After being a loyal direct tv customer for over 10 years we relocated to a home with service included.  I was billed for early cancellation as I had replaced a genie over a year ago .Not new equipment as a matter of fact I had outdated equipment.  Your customer service on the phone was rude and tota

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

Intermittent black screen

Several days ago I started getting about 3 seconds of picture and 1 second of black screen in a cycle.  The black screen got longer and in about 5 minutes everything froze.  If I turned the tv off, I could start the cycle over.  I have refreshed the DVR and reprogrammed the satellite multiple times.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Long-Term Customer treatment

What in the world do I have to do to do business with you people. I moved and the ordeal to get service restored is not worth the gray hair.  It's an ordeal spanning two months and way too much of my time.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

DirectTV Final Bill and Damaged/Missing HD Receivers price

Hi I canceled my DirectTV account on December 13, 2021. I returned the receivers on December 26 at a FedEx (they were due on January 3, 2022). Also, I have an ATT account, and every month both the ATT Bill and DirectTV bill were billed in the same statement and had to be paid together (this i

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Sound breaks up

On NFL HD the audio has breaks or gaps. I am on satellite.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Scoreguide updates?

Does anyone monitor and/or update the NCAA teams and what conference they are in within this app? Example there are a whole bunch of teams missing in the NCAA WAC conference.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.