Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)
T
not my account

I have filled out form several weeks ago when will it be removed from my credit report

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

help

when will this be removed

Question

• DIRECTV Account

3 room old equipment upgrade

Hello I've been a customer since I think 2008ish.  I've had my main  HR22-100 replaced once because it was freezing and unresponsive,  you sent me one over-night and had me send old one back and then I hooked up and programmed the new HR22-100 myself.   It's been pretty go

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Why does DirecTV go to commercials after I pause a recording after about 15 second

When I pause a show after about 15 seconds the programming goes to AT&T or DirecTV commercials requiring me to press the play button several times to get back to where I was.... Why?? Can I opt out of this very annoying situation...

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Menu not letting me see recordings

I cannot access my recordings

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Why is fox news on channel 36 off the air?

3 days now fox news is not on. Was the channel changed? Is channel 36 also same as 360? Where is fox news?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

I have HBO, but DirecTV app and HBO GO says I don’t have subscription.

I have HBO on my subscription plan, However DirecTV app and HBO GO says I don’t have subscription. Channels don't show up on the DirecTV app but are fine on the box. Was on the phone twice (and hung up on once) with tech support and no help. Deleting the app, logging out and back in, clearing cache

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Directtv customer :Have HBO, Starz and Showtime but the apps keep saying I don’t have subscription

I have Starz   hbo , and showtime on my Directtv package , and I can watch them on my cable channels but , when I go to use the apps and put my Directtv login info in , it says I don’t have a subscription , I have tried deleting and reinstalling the apps but keeps saying the same error message , any

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

4K smart tv buy

I plan to upgrade my tv to 4K do I have to have a directv modem to get things to play

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

closed captioning won't turn off

ticket # M38012375  i havent heard anything in 3 weeks.  when is the poblem going to be fixed

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.