Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(55193)
C
Gemini Restarts Sony Television When First Turned On

Every time I start the television the picture comes on and momentarily the television will reboot. I have tested this with two different Sony televisions.  Is there anyone else having this problem?

Question

Loyalty Discount

Due to a DTV error, I have had to call every month since November to get my bill corrected. That involves hours at a time - mostly on hold.  Now my loyalty discount is expiring and I'm being told there is nothing available!!!  I can't afford the exorbitant amount my bill will be so will h

Question

first month's bill

how soon after satellite installation would my first months bill be due?

Question

Accepted Solution

App. Scoreguide

The standings for nba and mlb are not updating. Don't know about the others. Game scores seem to be working fine.

Question

My guide, menu and list buttons on the top of my remote aren’t working

The guide, menu and list buttons don’t work on my remote nor on my remote on my phone. Help?

Question

Accepted Solution

User ID & Password for Home Adapter DCAU1R0-01

My Home Adapter DCAU1R0-01 gets a DHCP address from my router and when I go to that address, I get a web page that asks for a User ID & Password. I am very curious as to what this web page is for?  I have tried 'admin' + 'admin', no luck.  Does anyone know what the current User ID &am

Question

Closed

DBacks Channel 686

Your response does not make sense. We have a grandfathered Total Choice package and have always had 686 and in fact, had it until about a week ago.  We should still be able to have it since it was part of our package before.  I am pretty sure that it would just take someone to reprogram t

Question

Directv App not working on Apple TV

Several fail attempts to login and just stays at the select directv stream or directv does not go beyond that. its been 4 weeks and still not working.

Question

Simultaneous logins

I am a DirecTV customer not DirecTV Stream. How many simultaneous streaming logins can I have thru the app?

Question

Accepted Solution

What satellite provided local channels to ZIP 44060

Local channels fade, scatter and go out

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.