Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Cannot register DVR with directv app

I’m trying to register my Genie to work with the Directv iPad app. Keep getting the 100 error. It’s worked fine for a year and has now stopped. I’m

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Genie dvr turns of for a few seconds and right back on by itself

When watching live tv or recorded shows, the dvr will shut down and snow show up on the screen for a few seconds then it turns right back on. I’

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Free preview missing channels

HBO/MAX are free for 5 days but some of the channels are still blacked out. Ch 501, 509, 517, and 520. Why do I not get all of them?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

OAN needs to go--outright, lying, and misleading

How do we petition att to drop OAN from the channel line up? I just watched some of it, and the fact they are reporting their falsehoods as truth, an

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Power of attorney

Where can I email POA to make changes to or cancel direct tv account for my parents

Question

• DIRECTV Account

No sound on recorded program

I do not have sound on a recorded program.  I checked the dolby setting which I read on another blog & it did not work.  I recorded "The Voice" but th

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

my mom died i was the power of attorney

I HAVE DIRECT TV OF MY OWN. ONCE MY MOTHER DIED I ASSUME HER BILL I GUESS. I DID NOT AGREE TO PAY HER BILL. I HAVE FIRST NET ALSO. I WANT TO JUST SWAP

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Switch from Directv satellite to Directv Stream

Why cant I Switch from Directv satellite to Directv Stream?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

I need to pay my direct TV bill

The DirecTV ATT bill has been changed to my name and I can't remember my 4-Digit passcode. I need to get the service turned back on by paying please

Question

• DIRECTV Account

setting up a D12 to a winegard t4 dish

winegard claims I need 12 volt out of the sat in coax to stop the dish from searching, the dish locks on the sat but will not stop searching

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.