Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)
H
Problem with ABC Channel/Reno area

We and numerous people in our neighborhood have been having problems with the reception of the local ABC station, The picture periodically will blackout for anywhere from 5 seconds to several minutes. This is especially aggravating for those trying to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NBA Finals, Jeop

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Directv Stream/Directv apps

Would it be possible for you people to merge the Directv Stream and Direct Apps on Roku like you did for mobile users, plus the websites? The Directv website is worse compared to Directv Stream.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Hi. I am trying to use my log in credentials to access the Bally sports app and I am getting this message on my streaming channels, iPhone and iPad: "There is an issue playing this video, either you are not entitled to this content or there is an error playing it. Please contact support." Bally Spo

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sign in on multiple devices

How many different devices may I sign in on when DIRECTV is listed as my provider. For example, BallySports says I can sign in on any number of devices depending on the guidelines set by my provider (Directv).

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Upgrade equipment ourselves?

We have been a Directv customer for 27 years and have upgraded our equipment over the years. We installed everything from the very beginning and over the years, we've been shipped new equipment and sent back the old.  Can we still do that without having a tech do it?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

PHILIPS HOTEL GRADE TV SET UP TO USE WITH MY DIRECT TV HOTEL SYSTEM

I HAVE PHILIPS MODEL NUMBER 50HFL6114U/27 REPLACEMENT TVs THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO USE WITH MY DIRECT TV REMOTE

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Remote Programming

We have TCL TV's and their system is Roku. My Directv remote turns on my TV and on the Roku system on and it goes right to programming. I don't have to use Roku remote to select Satellite. On our newest TCL, I can't find out how to program the Genie remote to automatically go right to programs on TV

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Plagued with error 775 codes on all receivers! DTV tech has been here once already

My DirecTV setup is having intermittent 775 error codes flashing on all of my 5 devices. It will work fine for several hours and then the picture freezes up for anywhere from 1-2 minutes then kicks back in. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it that I can figure out. I have an unobstructed view

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Upgrade old R22 receiver to current HD DVR

We have an old R22 receiver that we've been using for years. It apparently does not do HD and now all the SD channels are being eliminated.  I would like to use the DirecTV.com web site to order a replacement.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I can't find anyplace on the DirecTV.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Currently have an HR24-100 DVR and would like to upgrade to current technology.

Been a Directv customer since 2008 with essentially the same original equipment and I would like to upgrade please.  

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.