Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Streaming to iPhone

I have and can connect to direct tv app, but when I try to watch it says I must be connected to network. I am trying to remote access

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Account statement

I need my account statement to print out.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Remove Fox News Channel

I am looking for a package that does not include Fox News.  

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Contract

Can u tell me when my contract is up

Question

• DIRECTV Account

How do I make my Genie deliver sound to this soundbar?

What kind of converter cable would I need? Attached is a pic of the genie and the inputs of the soundbar.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Contract period

What is the contract period?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

To tune to this show, your Computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network as your receiver.

So, I recently became a DirecTV customer primarily because of the streaming options.  However, I'm a bit underwhelmed with support at this point.  On my windows PCs, everytime I try to tune a channel that is supposed to be available from within my home network, I get the dreaded error message in the

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

771 Satellite signal issue

Constantly getting 771 Satellite signal issue. This is getting worse.  Happens every couple of minutes and TV freezes.  This happens on all TV's in house.  This is not a weather issue.  This has been going on for months.  Tried resetting box with red button etc.  Troub

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Why is DirecTV not renewing the One America News contract?

Why is DirecTV not renewing the One America News contract? If OAN is dropped, I and several of my friends will drop DirecTV. There are too many other options out there now. I will continue with DirecTV until then.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Genie Sound out of Sync

I have a DirecTV Genie that is connected directly to my TV via an HDMI cable.  When I turn the system on, the audio and video are synced perfectly but over time, the audio lags by a second, then two seconds after a bit more time and it continues to get more and more disjointed.   The

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.