Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Schedule for ESPN College Extra channels?

Yesterday we got three months of the DirecTV "Sports Package" that includes ESPN College Extra. ESPN College Extra apparently broadcasts live games (o

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

RC1 versus Legacy Account?

What is the difference between an RC1 versus a Legacy Account? I’ve been a DirecTV customer since 2005. I do not have AT&T internet. I was told tonigh

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Ipad won't let me pull up DVR shows

I'm signed into my DirectTV account and have the DirectTV Ipad app on the Ipad. We had to recently change our password.  Prior to this everythin

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Golf channel 218

Golf channel won’t play on my iPhone 12

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

No audio after fast forward

Starting yesterday my H34-700 loses the audio any time I fast forward a recorded show.  Any ideas?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Why is directv app not working on galaxy view

My Directv app on my galaxy view states my app is no longerrors supported. It takes me to Google play but there is not an update. I tried to download

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Channel guide

Why are so many programs on the guide showing “title not available” this a recent occurrence and makes zero sense. For example Monday night football o

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

wirering the wrong wires sent to me

My tv tells me the wireing is wrong. i was sent a new one.  It has 5 colored hook up.  Mine has 3.  I have paid for tecnical support.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

SWM splitter with all connections on one side?

I have a patch panel in the wall where all the room and external feeds come together. All the cables come down in a parallel bundle through a punch o

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Live TV won’t pause

Live TV won’t pause for more than 10-20 seconds. Help, please?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.