Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(54944)
L
I SEEK INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW I TO WATCH MY PEACOCK PREMIUM+ "ADD ON"ON WITHOUT SWITCHING OFF BCABLE (PEACOCK PREMIUM)

Hello I need instructions on how I could possibly watch programming on (PLEASE NOTE) PEACOCK PREMIUM is one of my paid for "ADD ON'S" that I have subscribed to with my current cable package. UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN EVER I VIEW THE CHANNEL I ALWAYS WATCH IT BY SIGNING IN WITH MY PROVIDER THEN I STREAM I

Question

Recorded programs and internet data limits

When I press the red button on my DirecTV remote to record a TV program, where is the data stored (the data that constituted the TV program?)   Years ago, the recorded data was stored on a DVR that was physically connected to the TV.  Is the data stored on my Genie? Is it stored in the cl

Question

Direct tv bill

How do I pay my Direct bill separately? I do not want to pay my DIRECTV bill on my AT&T bill. My American Express card is offering me a $50 credit per month when I use the card to pay my DIRECTV bill directly to directv.com. Can anyone please help me?

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv equipment

We cancelled our service with direct and were told our equipment was obsolete so no need to return it where can I dispose of it and get it off my dining room chair?

Question

Scheduling DVR recordings online

In the not too distant past, I was able to go to the Directv website, login, AND search for programs, movies, etc. and schedule them for recording on my Directv receiver DVR. I can no longer find these options online.  Has this service been discontinued? Perhaps it's by replaced subscriptio

Question

Accepted Solution

Cancel by not paying my next bill? No longer under contract.

I’m ready to save some money by cutting the cord. Since there is no proration, can I just not send in my next payment?  How many days grace will I continue to receive service before you realize I’m not paying you any more money?

Question

Accepted Solution

I removed local antenna Directv sent, How do I scan to remove local channels

I removed the local antenna once NBC returned.  How do I rescan to remove the local channels such (Edited per community guidelines) 5.1, 5.2 etc.

Question

Returning customer after 10 years - what dish and DVR will I get?

Zip code 53590. Hello - as the subject implies - I will be returning to DTV after a 10 year hiatus.   I have an idea of where I would like to have the dish mounted - but I would like to know which dish to expect?  Will it be the SL3 Slimline?  If so, my desired mounting location is

Question

Worse TV service EVER, NEVER EVER will I use AT&T/Directv again!

After 23 years with AT&T/Directv I cut the cord. I worked for AT&T once upon a time and it has definitely become a low class company since I worked for them. My AT&T/Directv bill has increased obscenely over the years and the service decreased obscenely especially on the tv side, fewer a

Question

About SD going away.....

How to know when SD boxes will not work.....was told by chat that . HD boxes will work but only until I receive the 3rd letter from the DIRECTV. . You will get the notification on your tv screen,that you will losing HD channels. Have HD, Whole-Home, DVR service, and 4 TV Access Receivers (2 HDs

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.