Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)

Closed

directv remote wirh ROKU TV

How do I connect my Directv remote to ROKU television...

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NFL Sunday Ticket Student Discount Question

Last season I signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket and received a student discount. I'm still attending college this Fall semester.  How do I submit my student information to receive Sunday Ticket discount again this Fall semester.  Will Direct TV send me an email requesting my student informa

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Error code 721

I was receiving a cable news program yesterday morning, turned TV off to run an errand, came home and had error code 721.  Refreshed the receiver, no change.  Called Directv, they sent a link, refreshed again, no change.  Then, connected to tech support and was finally told it was sy

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Directv fraud

I have filed 3 not my account request to directv with no response and one with att and they said I have to wait on directv since it's with them...it is preventing me on doing anything with my phone acct...the fraud acct is on the other side of the country, how hard is it to look at my cell phone acc

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot detect SWM

I was sent a replacement receiver. Hooked it up like instructed. On the satellite dish setup it says cannot detect SWM. The continue button is greyed out. Called Directv and no one can figure it out. Before having to schedule a technician, is there a simple solution? It’s only one tv!

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

New Directv app doesn’t work properly

The new app will not set up a recording to my DVR’s. The old app sets recording just fine. The new app will not let me see my playlist from my DVR’s. Again the old app shows me my playlist just fine. I tried to upload a screenshot of the unknown error when setting up a recording but there is some ki

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Is there a way to set reminders?

I just switched from Time Warner Cable to DTV. One feature that I am missing is the option to set a reminder for a show I want to see later on. When the show starts a reminder window pops up and I can switch to that channel. When I searched for this feature in DTV I couldn't find it. It would certai

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Infomercials

All my channels are random forced infomercials! What gives??

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Stanley Cup Finals

Getting the Spanish feed. All other channels in English

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

DirecTV online program guide

I can't access my DirecTV program guide online. When I get to the DirecTV satellite website page it says I need to subscribe to DirecTV Stream to use it.  I was told by DirecTV satellite support that that's the way it is now, which makes no sense to me.  Why would I want to use the progra

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.