Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Super Bowl 2022

I would like to know if I will be able to watch Super Bowl 2022 on DIRECTV ? I have the NFL channel and other sport channels. What number channel is it on ?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

direct tv software upgrade

HDMI ports on my tv don't work after direct tv software upgrade

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

50% off deal

I have been receiving phone messages offering me 50% off on my ATT/DirectTV, I’d like to get more info about this great savings deal.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

how can I watch directv on firestick or FireTV ?

how do I which Directv on firestick for amazon

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

DirectTV is old, when will ATT upgrade it?

I am a long time DirectTV Satellite subscriber. I am astonished that the equipment has not been updated in at least 4 years, possibly more. I am running the Genie HD DVR (no 4k availability on DVR for TV that it's connected to), Genie 4k Minis in all other rooms. The picture quality of DirectTV is t

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

winter help

I live where there Is quite a bit of snow wind and ice in the winter months, is there any tip on how to keep reception.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

how to ask a question

direct tv did not honor my payment arrangement

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

Poor signal

Over the last few months, I have noticed that about half of the channels I get cannot be watched due to breaking up, even on clear days and worse on cloudy days. I have checked the signal strenth and the average is low, about 40. Can the dish get out of alignment over time? I am in same locations as

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Winter's coming

I am a newer subscriber, about 6 months now, could not be happier but have a few questions regarding the upcoming winter. My area is known for getting lots of snow. Is my signal going to suffer much? We have had some rain with no ill effects, but I 've heard snow is a little worse. Also, how durable

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Press to stream won't go away

The pres

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.