Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

insurance on devices

What is covered on my insurance?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

I have been contacted with what I think is a scam. Theye said they were AYY/Directv and had my last bill. They offered a 50% off plan

I have been contacted by someone saying theyre ATT/directv saying my account qualified for a 50% offer. they said its a cooperataion with ebay. They w

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Sunday Ticket login not recognized on app

I'm trying to login to the Sunday Ticket app and it says the system didn't recognize my username and or password. Both have been entered correctly and

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

I'm receiving code 100 when trying to activate my iPad to the DirectV app

I get a code 100 when trying to activate my iPad to the DirectV app. I deleted the app and reinstalled, reset my modem also and I keep getting the sam

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

The big play alerts on NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV app are SPOILING the game I'm watching.

The big play alerts (not sure if that's exactly what they are called, the small pop up window that comes up in the upper right hand corner of the scre

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

C61W-700 wireless headphones

Can a Bluetooth transmitter be used to listen to audio from the usb connection on the C61W-700?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Bye Bye Directv! Hello SlingTV! - Attn Galaxy View Owners - Solution For Losing Directv APP Access

Sorry to see ATT Directv stop supporting the Directv streaming app on the ATT DIRECTV Galxy View Tablets.The tablets sold to us by AT&T for $800.0

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

DirecTV Genie 2 receiver is not seeing my Wireless Network

20 year customer. Just upgraded to a Genie 2 because older receiver was not able to connect to internet. (Fiber) All other devices work fine. Technici

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

How can to change the dish type?

How can I change my dish type and make it stay everything I try to change it and save it it changes back to what it was on before.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Contract

How can you tell if you are under a contract with Direct TV

Question

• DIRECTV Account

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.