Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(51127)
Claim your no‑cost receiver upgrade email

Hello, I got an email from DTV with this information Claim your no‑cost receiver upgrade Called the number and the agent told me about DTV trying to move folks from old boxes to newer ones.  My current box is model hr21-700 HD DVR.  That is the only box that I have on my account as my 2nd

Question

Live TV pop-out window

Hi! I'm wondering if this option is available on the DirecTV app for my Android.  I noticed on YouTube TV that when I exit live tv, the live TV will keep running in a small window on my screen. So that I can do other things on my phone at the same time, like check emails. However live DirecTV

Question

LG Soundbar makes my Directv audio/video freeze every couple of seconds.

TV - Vizio 75 inch Vizio mz5q6-l4 75 Soundbar - LG S80TR Blueberry 4k E-ARC cable to connect the two. Directv Genie system. Since hooking up my soundbar my Directv sound and audio cuts out/freezes ever couple of seconds. And it does it non stop. The only way to get Directv to work again is to switc

Question

DTV Stream not showing correct local channels

We are DTV satellite customers that use the DTV app via a Firestick on a secondary TV. Our sattelite receiver and iPad reflect the correct local channels (Sacramento), but the app on the Firestick has recently switched to Reno.  It was working fine on Sacramento for many months, nothing was ch

Question

DVR recording shows I didn’t schedule

Our DVR seems to randomly be recording shows even though we did not schedule them. Every day I can go to it and see at least one show recorded that I didn’t ask for.  How do I stop this? TIA

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How can I cancel my appointment?

my phone is out for a tech to come and check my tv but would like to cancel

Question

DirecTV Tailgating Setup

Does DirecTV have a satellite setup for tailgating and/or mobile use? We currently have a DirecTV account for the house, but have used Dish equipment and account for football tailgating. Would like to bundle it all together with DirecTV.  Wi-fi and an app are not acceptable as the signal aroun

Question

Last chance Recordings

Some of my favorite shows say last chance. How do I keep these shows from deleting until I have time to watch them?  10% available space

Question

Satellite dish

How do I upgrade a satellite to hd

Question

Closed

How do I schedule a repair apointment online

How do I schedule a repair appt online?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.