Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)
HR44/500 w/3 C41W-500's and glitching issue

We've had this setup since 2014. The HR44 is having issues with glitching, studdering and such when watching anything recorded, even if VOD.  It also does it if we've paused or rewind Live TV.  The HD is about 80% full of Hallmark movies that we watch all the time if nothing on TV. 

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

STARZ

When I try to login to the STARZ app from my iPhone or Apple TV with my directv credentials it says I am not subscribed. I checked my satellite and am getting the channels there. Also it shows subscribed on my account. This just happened recently.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

http code in black box appears on screen during commercial

The black box covers about half the screen and spits out code to do with the commercial, for instance http://ditec during a ditec ad, and then it starts giving code in brackets and repeats the http address and code over and over. It happens between 1 and 3 times an hour and can be cleared by turning

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

BRING BACK HALLMARK CHANNEL!!!!!!!

You know that was the only positive channel I have. Now its sports, scarry or violent shows please fix that and put it back on  

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error when trying to activate/validate Directv login with ESPn on ROKU

The certificate seems to have expired. Directv Please fix!!

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to lower my bill

I’m looking for options to lower my current bill other than cancelling service all together. What options if any do I have?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Cinemark rental

If you rent a movie and it has already been playing, will the next showing start the whole movie over or just from the point you rented it from?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Error code 771

I have a code 771 is there a easy fix for this problem?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Close Captioning/Subtitles Stopped Working

I upgraded my equipment in November and received a HR54 with other devices. Since I have received the HR54, the Close Captions and DirecTV Subtitles gradually stop messaging after about a week, resetting the box (and the entire network of the house) is the only way to fix the CC/Subtitle issue, alt

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Video player on directv.com keeps crashing. Won't start

Keep getting this message: Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please restart the video player. I have cleared cache/cookies, downloaded the player multiple times, used different browsers and different computers.  Same issue each time.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.