Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Closed

how do i submit a formal complaint on directv

I'm utterly tired of my  bill creeping up in charges and as a customer being told credit will be issued and when I get my bill the said credit if affixed back to the bill plus late charges etc.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Error code 614

I have an error code 614. Tried the on screen instructions & no go.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Limit access to pay per view

Can I limit access to pay-per-view movies with a password?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Is there a link for feedback?

Where can I find a link or address for feedback?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there no Cowboy Channel available? Even with the Xtra package, it's not available.

Is there no way to add the Cowboy Channel? I have the Xtra package and it is still not included. How would I go about obtaining this channel. How much of a pain would it be?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Using main receiver and DVR with no TV attached in that room

We are moving things around due to construction. Can I take the #1TV off of the main receiver & DVR and still have TV#2 in another bedroom with a mini still work?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

No Auto tune ?!

A super simple feature that the Genie cannot seem to do.. Sillyness .. 1st World problem but why not have this feature ? I am accidentally watching freaking ice-skating on a Sunday when it should’ve auto tuned to another football game! Now my Daughter wants to watch Ice Skating !! You ever tried cha

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Couple second black outs during programs

During a show, the screen goes black for about 2 seconds periodically. Random various channels.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Letter requesting channel removal from lineup

I watch OANN and Fox News Channel all the time because they give me accurate news (which has been fact checked unlike other networks). I am deeply concerned you recently received a request from Democrat Senators to remove these channels from your lineup. The GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT to tell us what w

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Can’t Log into my DirecTV Satellite Account even after Password Changes

I try to log in to my account and it says error and sends me back to sign in or says password is no good. I have changed password several times and still not able to log in.    These are the message I receive after I changed password and tried to log in: Your account already has t

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.