Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Closed

Poor customer service

Today spoke to one person she said(1) everything was online only.(2) I go to on line service. 2 people were responding. Due to 20 mins on 1st person then it went back to the 1st part. Second person just hung up.  (3) I believe no one works there anymore. No one answers. And sometimes older fo

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Using DirecTV Remote for LG Sound Bar Power On & Volume

Someone accidentally unplugged my LG Soundbar (NB3530A) from my TV and now I can no longer turn the LG Bar on & off with my DirecTV Remote (RC73). I've tried all instructions that I can find and followed the prompts but nothing works. Couldn't match it using LG Model Number, couldn't match it w

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

20+ years old system is there any human there

I was sent a letter do 3g I needed to upgrade my receiver. They were going to send me a receiver out as long as I called in and verified things. I called today everyone acts like they have never heard of this problem in their life or know what letter or 3-g I'm talking about. Any human that can talk

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Any way to trade many of these news channels?

Any way to trade many of these worthless news channels ie: ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, FOX etc. for something worth watching ? I would rather watch Gunsmoke reruns than what these channels spew...

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

OAN news

I hear Direct TV is cancelling OAN news in April. So sad that ATT is bowing to the woke and not allow this amazing (Edited per community guidelines) network to be seen by the millions who watch it to get a different perspective on politics.  I will be cancelling my subscription when this happe

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Cancelling an account

In November, 2021 I cancelled my account with Directv owing to the expense. Today, I asked to be reinstated, as I think the tennis coverage is far superior to my current provider.  I was informed I remain a customer even thought I sent back my equipment in November at the time of cancellation.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

$142 Unauthorized Charges on my acct

I’ve had att/directv for 5 years now and have never ordered anything with this already high bill. I received my bill for this month and found $142 in movie charges ranging from 5.99 to 21.99. Again, I have never ordered anything and never will. Now my bill is $300 and I definitely cannot afford to p

Question

• DIRECTV Account

One of your clients is using my email address

One of your clients is using my email address for his DirectTV.com account. I don't even live in the USA. Can you please stop sending me emails? Can you please start using email address verification??

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

How will DirecTV's independence effect my services?

I'm just discovering today, after spending an hour trying to get an answer in the AT&T Forums and they keep canceling me and referring me to DirecTV, that AT&T has separated itself from DirecTV. This seems like it may be a problem, how exactly will this effect my services & my billing?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

Vizio 4k 50in connected to DirecTV with no sound

I just recently connected a new vizio 50in 4k TV to DirecTV. Pictures come in fine.  Ps4 has sound and so does Netflix.  But no sound while watching DirecTV.  What can I do to get sound.  I've reset the remote on numerous times and still have no sound.  Could it be an old c

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.