Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(55189)
Upgraded equipment

Curious I have had the same equipment for some time now. I have heard you can request updated equipment if you equipment is over two years old. Is these any truth to this?

Question

Direct TV & ATT Account

Hello, so I have both an AT&T account and a Direct TV account under the same email, however, whenever I try to log into my direct tv account it logs me into my AT&T account and cannot manage anything related to direct tv.

Question

Lost all my local channels

Just got back from 4 months in North Myrtle beach for winter. I can no longer get any of my local channels. I get all my other HD channels just fine, on locals get 771 error code. My 101 readings are 96-95 Called DTV they had me remove coax and unplug receiver, and reboot still no local Channels. di

Question

Can't login to my Directv Account. Please help!

I have been trying for hours to get in to my Directv account, but it keeps either saying my credentials are wrong, which they aren't, or redirecting me to ATT.   I have tried using different device, browsers, app etc, still no luck. I able to log in to Directv App to watch shows etc, but I need

Question

Closed

Can't login to directv.com

When I attempt to login to directv.com with my AT&T login credentials I get a redirect screen from ATT which says that I no longer have TV services in my account and then waits 5 seconds and logs me out. I spent about 4 hours on the phone with them to no avail!  Any ideas?

Question

Closed

Can't login to directv account

Long time subscriber to directv satellite. Can not log in to account. The directv site login will not accept the id/password that were working fine otherwise. Complicating matters is that I have Att internet so I do have an att login. When I try logging into att and accessing directv that way, I ge

Question

Channel change issues

I just got Directv and am having a problem with channel change. It keeps freezing and am not able to use any other functions.  I do not know what the issue is.  I came from Spectrum and it was a no-brainer (but also cost me $120 more a month..).  I am considered elderly, so not savvy

Question

Several movies purchased missin

Several movies that I paid for on my bill are not showing up in my purchased folder and want me to rent or buy them if I want to play them. I have reset my box. How do Fix this

Question

Gemini question

All these Gemini have same model number. I’m told if I want to hook it up to my satellite system not streaming service it needs certain software ? I see many for sale on eBay they all have same model number. I want to get one to add to my HR54 system.

Question

Channels on the 101 and 119 satellites Feeds?

Is there any list of what Direct TV channels are on he 101 and 119 satellites? Those are the two feeds I am able to access on my Winegard RoadTrip RV dome which is only SD. Asking because some of the channels I think I should get are giving me a 771 error. Thanks.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.