Satellite repositioning has been completed, and all channels previously affected by the 771 error have been restored.

If you continue to receive this error, please reach out to DIRECTV on Social Media for further assistance.
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(55005)
H

Closed

how to find my directv account number?

how to find my directv account number?

Question

Low income TV and internet l

How can I get low cost or free internet and TV for a veteran a disabled senior and a school age student

Question

Apple TV App

I recently purchased a new Apple TV and now the DIRECTV app will not work. It’s stuck after logging in on select service Stram vs Satellite. Please help

Question

Direct tv app

Library not updating

Question

Equipment update

How do I check to see if any update(s) have occurred to my DirecTv equipment?

Question

Closed

Unauthorized enrollment in DTV protection plan

We were never even asked if we wanted the DTV protection plan yet were enrolled. We do not want it and had to waste our valuable time calling and cancelling the service, where I might add, they tried u to o sell me something again! I have limited time to watch tv and enjoy my family, yet had to spen

Question

Accepted Solution

Controlling a google chromecast with a Directv RC66RX remote

Is there a 5-digit code for the RC66RX remote that will control a Google Chromecast?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

HS17 Local channel connector

Does anyone know if there a local channel connector for the Genie HS17? This site said it was only for HS44 and 54 but that question was from 2019. Thanks for any help

Question

Upgrading without losing promotional pricing

I signed up for Directv TODAY and called to upgrade from the entertainment package to choice because a channel listed as included with entertainment is not. I was willing to pay the additional costs but they told me I could not upgrade without forfeiting the promotional pricing.  Has anyone de

Question

Consisten interpretation of forum rules

Several times I have had a post deleted because I referred to my web site that has helpful tips and information.. Note these postings are DIRECTLY in the spirit of the forum rule: Introduction Welcome to the Community Forums operated by DIRECTV, LLC. ("DIRECTV", "we", "our" and "us"). DIRECTV prov

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.