Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

scam offer

phone at 6 am Jan 15 claim sats are moving and reprogram receiver is req'd for $189 check to PO Box in AR, a 24 month discount to monthly bill scam for sure any on else

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Fox News Blacking out and Freezing. Can't believe it's just Fox.

In the last two months I have lost 1/2 my DVR list. Today we cannot switch to the Fox News 360 channel. We can turn it off and back on again but then only watch for a few minutes and it freezes. Audio never matches video. Constantly resetting our devices. This seems intentional with the 360 channel

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Are you ever going to fix the pause no audio issue?

Hello?!?!(!?(. I’ve told you wha the problem is. How difficult is it to fix software and stop causing your customers pain?  I’m in software development and fix things quickly.  This should be no different pause A show wait for your dumb screensaver to come on Wait a few more seconda

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Channels gone

Some sports channels are no longer available including Horse racing channel 602. Is this permanent?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

accessing directv via the fire stick

We are using a fire stick to access channels and programs on a TV but when I try to log into Directv, I get Directv Stream and it doesn't recognize my user id and password. What am I doing wrong?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Closed

Customer Relations

Customer Relations                                                                                                                                 I was very surprised when I called in to ask about obtaining an additional remote control.My wait time was the length of the time it took me to eat my lu

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Upgrade Video Player - An Impossible Ask

I've downloaded the VideoGuard 13.0 file repeatedly. I've installed it repeatedly.  I've closed my browser.  Installed a different browser which definitely has a clear cache.  Not sure what else I can do -- I keep getting the error message that I need to upgrade the DirecTV player bu

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

move to new can I use their dish with my receiver?

I have a model D12-100 receiver can I hook up to the dish they left on house or do I need to replace their dish with my old one?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my DIRECTV have no Sound?

Having optimal sound is crucial to enjoying your favorite show or movie on DIRECTV. Below are some symptoms you might be experiencing, and ways to solve them.  You can also find helpful information on our Troubleshooting Sound Issues article.   One channel is experiencing sound issues

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

after a pause of tv show on direct tv dvr sound does not play when restarted

the dvr is connected to a denon receiver avr-x3700h a samsung tv is being used and the e arc is on

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.