Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(177654)
T
Direct TV bill

Why am I charged "twice" for TV access fees?  On the service activity section of my bill on line 5 I am charged 21  for TV Access Fee-3 clients.  On lines 7 and 8, I am charged a TV Access Fee of $7 twice for a total of $14.  Does Direct TV think I have 5 televisions? If so, tha

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Receivers not found after lates iOS app upgrade

After the recent direct tv app upgrade this week my receivers do not show up anymore. I tried to re add one with IP address and validates, but disappears if you close and the open the app again. anybody else seeing this running 14. 5 iOS

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

I have a winegard HD system in the RV and a Genie setup at home

I have an H24 receiver in the man cave. I take this receiver with us when we go camping. I am worried with all the cabling and uncabling that I will end up damaging the unit. I would like to be able to leave the receiver in the RV so I bought another H24 and tried to set it up in the man cave. Obvio

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Direct TV Reward Card

How has AT&T stayed in business when the wait time to speak to a representative is now at 56 minutes? I was told I'd receive a $200 Visa reward card if I agreed not to cancel my Direct TV.  I've made 3 calls to see where this $200 reward card is.  Signed in today and now it reads "disqualified"-WHAT

Question

• DIRECTV Account

directv genie 2 HS17....how to record programs to save space

On past Directv equipment (24, 34), I just recorded from DVR onto DVR recorder. Now my problem is two-fold: the DVR recorder is no more, and I now have the Directv Genie 2 HS17 model.  Can you possibly advise me how I can transfer programs onto a laptop, say via Windows? I'm thinking the an

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Address verification

We are building a home in a new neighborhood and the address is not yet recognizable for GPS and can’t be found when checking availability. We are moving in 3 weeks and I gave called ATT about moving my service to the new address 3 times only to be told something different each time. They tell me th

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

rc66x remote to control JVC soundbar

What is JVC soundbar code for DirectTV RC66X remote? Thanks, -Sri

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Can't get On Demand

The base problem is that I cannot get On Demand programming since Directv recently replaced our DVR due to the hard drive failing.Please allow me to provide history, as I am hoping that no "Ace Expert" will tell me the same tale I have been getting.Day 1: We received an error message stating that ou

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Rewards Card Never Received

I need to someone from DirectTV to open a private conversation with me about this since the Rewards Center I was told to contact told me there is nothing they can do about the Rewards card that was promised to me on my order. The last conversation I had is closed.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

HR20 wants to be re-activated

Upgraded LNB to SWM 3D2RBLNBR0-14 I have two HR24 receivers which are working fine after the upgrade. Why is my HR20 asking to be re-activated ?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.