Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(51128)
C

Accepted Solution

The Herd Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2 Error Recording

Hello. The Herd that airs on Fox Sports 1 channel 219 Mon-Fri 12pm to 3pm has been not recording lately. Normally the program airs on FS1 channel 219. Sometimes it will start off on FS2 channel 618 due to other programs on FS1 but my HR44 even though it is set to record on both channels 219 and 618

Question

Closed

Directv Does Not Allow Much Time

Here's a puzzler. My Directv bill comes from AT&T. The bill arrived today, Jan. 17. The bill says "Issue Date: Jan. 3." It also says "Please pay by Jan. 26." It also says "Payments may take seven days to post." First, I don't know what "Payments may take seven days to post" means. However, this

Question

Direct tv rv

If I use Direct tv in my rv can my family use Direct tv at home tes same time?

Question

ATT login redirects to Directv account

I only have fiber internet form att. I downloaded my Directv streaming app months before I signed up with att fiber. Previous internet provider was different when I did join Direct. So, I do not believe the att and Direct accounts merged, since, in my thinking, neither knows of the other. Yet, both

Question

Keep getting survey emails from "The DIRECTV Research Team and Market In View"

I don't click on anything I don't recognize...... is this a valid DirectTV survey request?

Question

remote

We currently do not have the universal remote. Our current remote needs to be replaced, can we use the universal remote direct offers with the satellite dish? Thank you

Question

Peacock App not loading

Hello, We are not able to load the Peacock App on our Gemini. It has worked for the past 7+ days but yesterday it freezes with the Peacock banner and Olympic rings.  Nothing else. We can open Peacock on our phones and computers so no issue there.  Also we can open Apple TV and Amazon from

Question

how do you turn off HDMI control

TV turns on by itself

Question

Remote will not work volume

I can get the power to work on my remote but every time I program it the power works but not the volume. I can get the volume to work but as soon as I hit "it worked" on the screen it clears out the volume. But the power still works. 

Question

DTV Stream not showing correct local channels

We are DTV satellite customers that use the DTV app via a Firestick on a secondary TV. Our sattelite receiver and iPad reflect the correct local channels (Sacramento), but the app on the Firestick has recently switched to Reno.  It was working fine on Sacramento for many months, nothing was ch

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.