Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Paramount plus channel

I know I have the Paramount channel, but where is Paramount Plus or how do I get it?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Didn’t record the program I set up

I programmed my DirectTV to record the season premiere  of “God Friended Me“, but 60 minutes ran over into the programming time slot and I had to watch the recorded final half hour of 60 minutes and only saw 30 minutes of the show that I wanted to see. Now I have to PAY to see the end of the show th

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

ABC HD shows are recording but wont play

Ever since the new DVR update, anything I record on ABC HD will record; they are in my show lists, but when I hit play it goes to a black screen and i see the "Keep this or Delete" option immediately. On Thursday for instance, Grey's Anatomy and Quantico this happened to (both on ABC) but I had Goth

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

No sound after mute when restarted

No sound after after pause This Autobot stuff is getting ridiculous. This is please wait for customer service agent I wait and wait and then it tells me that I can go over here at the forums while I wait but I'm never notified that the agent came on so I go back to check he's on he's off they tell

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Address for Office of the President or complaint department

I need to pose a huge complaint and I haven't had any luck in receiving a phone number, address, or fax. Can someone help?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Remote no longer has an "INPUT" button

We got a new DVR hard drive and remote (RC73) and the remote no longer has an "INPUT" button. How do we change inputs? Trying to watch a DVD.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Streaming on ipad

Why when I watch shows on my iPad it is not full screen width

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Bernie Mortenson

i contacted our local NBC channel because all our shows were pixelated. Even the voices were affected. This was their response. Bernie, thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry they told you that. DirecTV recently made a change in how they receive our signal. The change was made to improve their rec

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

NBC pixilating

Why am I paying $180/month and can't watch the play-off NFL games on NBC? The channel  is SO pixaled that not only can't I see the game, but the voice is affected!!!  I understand that NBC add new equipment or whatever and it doesn't jive with directv, BUT BEK and DISH does not have this

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Pixelation on NBC4 Washington DC

Is anyone else having pixelation issues on NBC4 in Washington?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.