Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15907)
C

Accepted Solution

CHANGING PACKAGES VIA ONLIONE

My bill keeps going up, I have found that you can't change what packages you have on their website. I can't even see what I currently have, outside of the bill.

Question

Fed up, don't know what to do

I know this is a forum but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Long story short, Directv has been canceling installation appointments or just not showing up since August.  This led to constant phone calls and reschedules, but when I was about to cancel

Question

Billing & Payments

The Billing & Payments tab is not visible so I can't access my bill. Clicking on Support>View and Pay Bill doesn't work either.

Question

Accepted Solution

Quick Menu and Fox Nation

I get Fox Nation on channel 1960. How can I add this channel to the Quick Menu?

Question

website issues with account overview page

directv.com on desk top computer or any access to internet, when signed into account, i can manage billing, see bill, manage profile, etc, but it does not let customers "manage equipment". When clicking on blue bar for manage equipment, it takes you to a blank page. this has been happening for mont

Question

Closed

Unauthorized pay per view charges

I've been dealing with this for over a month by speaking to at least 5 representatives for hours on end. There are charges for pay per view on my account that I didn't authorize. We've had direct tv for 10+ yrs and we are NOT pay per view people. While I was on the phone with att, I was getting e

Question

Can't View/Download Monthly Directv Statement from ATT.com Anymore

Historically I could log on to ATT.com and view/download my Directv monthly statement. Due to changes (starting Dec 22) in ATT/Directv websites, I can no longer view my DirecTv statement online. Here's what happens...if I log in to ATT.com and select "View My Bill" under the "My Account" button, it

Question

SETTING UP A DIRECTV ACCOUNT ON THE INTERNET

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR DIRECTV SO I CAN ACCESS STREAMING. THAT SOB WAS NO HELP AT ALL,.   WITH THE COST OF EVERYTHING GOING UP I HAVE TO ELIMINATE SOME OF MY APPS.  ANY ANSWERS?

Question

Closed

Canceling Directv

Since canceling my account I have received bills for different accounts and misinformation from representatives from start to finish. Called to cancel my account told I was paid up to date and just needed to return my equipment. Cancelled to change into a streaming platform (with directv now in mind

Question

Being billed TWICE in ONE month 27 days a part!

I'm retired & on a budget PLUS being hit twice a month on DIRECTV is killing me!( I JUST got hit for SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF $$ for my property taxes WHICH HAD TO BE PAID ON 1/15th ) I just paid your company & 178.71 on 1/3/23 then less than a week later I GET ANOTHER BILL FOR 1/31/23 for a pay

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.