Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15907)
G
Trouble closing my account

Has anyone else had trouble closing their account? The escalated call got me a supervisor who claimed I would owe $380 dollars. When my max contract would be only $60 for early cancellation. When I got another agent from the loyalty department they said they would close the account and apologized f

Question

Horrendous DirecTV/AT&T Customer Service Experience

TO ALL: THIS HAS TO STOP...!! AN HOURS LONG DISCUSSION BOTH ON THE PHONE AND ONLINE AND THE ONLY THINGS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN IS THAT THERE'S BEEN A SPIKE IN BILLING HISTORY!   WHO TRAINS THESE EMPLOYEES!?!?!?! SINCERELY, GREG D. 

Question

Closed

How do I make a formal complaint to direct tv

I recently purchased the combo of Internet and DirecTV. The representative I talked to give me all the wrong information about the Internet company. She told me I would be getting a paper bill from DirecTV and the Internet company from DirecTV and the Internet company and that my card would never be

Question

RSN on Ballys Sports App

I have the RSN for my regional area but when I try to watch the Cleveland cavs on ballys sports app I now get the error “your cable provider has indicated that you do not have access to this content. Please contact your cable provider to confirm your subscription details” I was able to watch games

Question

Accepted Solution

How can I access my DirecTV account?

Every time I try to login my account, I get directed to my mobile AT&T account. This is frustrating as it has resulted in my services being disconnected twice! I need to see my Bill and Pay my satellite bill instead of adding credit to my mobile bill… not to mention that it doesn’t seem to recog

Question

View Bill

I cannot view my bill. AT & T redirects website to Direct Tv but you cannot pay or view your bill on Direct TV. I called and was transferred 3 times and I had to hang up as I was at work. 

Question

Direct TV billing

In August of 2022 I took my devices to UPS, who shipped them to Direct tv and gave me a receipt (per the instructions from the company). I have sent them a copy of the UPS receipt.  Was told they would "escalate" my case.  Got a bill for $270 in October.  Same answer from the company

Question

Manage My Subscription.

When I click "Manage My Subscription." the screen just turns blank and pulses with grey boxes. Does anyone know why this is happening. I've tried using my phone and PC.

Question

Is the DirecTV app synced to main account?

I cannot log into the DirecTV app using the same account info that I use when I log into my account on my laptop. It says that I am using the wrong password.  So, I went online to my account and reset my password and it is still saying that I am not using the right password. I cannot get thro

Question

If I link my AT&T wireless account and my DIRECTV account will both bills be due on the same day?

I have separate accounts for my at&t wireless and a DIRECTV satellite. If I link my AT&T wireless account and my DIRECTV account will both bills be due on the same day?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.