Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15907)
J
Reduce monthly service cost

I want to get rid of my monthly tv cost and only keep my phone, internet and basic tv. This is way too expensive for me.

Question

Accepted Solution

BILLING and SERVICES RIP OFF

My mom's account and billing scenario has been a hot mess since LAST APRIL. Why in the sam (Edited per community guidelines) can't they get it right. The latest issues..1) Switched to Entertainment channel line up, still shows Ultimate online account. 2) Some representative said "for all your troubl

Question

unable to create an account on my laptop for my moms DirecTV account

I keep getting an error every time. I type in her account number and the zip code and I get an error that says "This data is invalid."  I have tried several times but it still gives me an error message.  I even tried a different browser.  And still nothing.  What am I doing wron

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Early Disconnect

What does it cost to disconnect before the end of your contract?

Question

Program authorization

Been watching golf channel but now getting 721 error despite DirectTV’s “quick fixes”

Question

Closed

Just how do I view my Direct TV account now?

When I use my bookmark for Direct TV, or click on any of the links in my "December Account Snapshot" email, it now leads me to the "Overview Landing Page" and says "Welcome to the new MyAT&T....."   But all I can see is the account for my LANDLINE, not my DIRECT TV. I must be missing something - whe

Question

I’m being charged for premium channels

I’ve been a directv customer off and on for years. They are my current TV provider since 2019. In March of 2022 I agreed to a 3 months fee promo of starz Cinemax and showtime. The promo ended in may so I called a week or so before the end date and canceled. Everything seemed fine until I got my bill

Question

Suspend Service for 5 months

I recently arrived in Rwanda for a 5 month stay, but neglected to suspend or cancel my DirecTV service before I departed.  I also changed the SIM card on my phone, so I no longer have AT&T service.  DirecTV says that in order to suspend my service, I need to call a US 800 number, whic

Question

Accepted Solution

DirecTv

How do you cancel DirecTV?

Question

motorhome

was going to get service in my motorhome in Texas, but the service tech never showed... so I went another route,  dish,  pay by the month.  Now I am getting billed for a service I never got.  Called customer service, and after what seemed like an hour on the phone, the rep didn'

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.