Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(8870)
T
Fraud

Why is Directv allowed to open fraudulent commercial accounts in order to get Sunday ticket access to residential customers? Would YouTube tv have a case against them for this fraudulent practice?

Question

Closed

Need to report a fraud account that is not my account

Fraud Direct TV account opened in my name at 13 Giard Drive Apt#7, Windsor Mill, Maryland 21244 , Account (Edited as per community guidelines). I have never lived at that address nor did I open an account in my name. When can you remove my name and remove from the credit reporting agencies?

Question

When to cancel

I am going to have to cancel my Direct TV as I cant afford the prices always going up. My cycle is from 2-18-2024  to 03-17-2024 although my bill is due 03-14-2024.  What month is the 03-14-2024 bill for?  When should I cancel and am I going to owe that bill? I thought I was paying f

Question

Oxygen Channel

I have lost the Oxygen Channel and wondered if I can still get it on DirectTV.

Question

Login goes to AT&T and fails. Cannot access account.

I cannot log in to directv.com. If I go to the site and click "sign in," it goes to an AT&T url with a DirecTV logo. If enter my login name and password I get a screen that says, This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in cprodx.att.com.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Ne

Question

I cannot connect to directv to pay bill. receive this error with reference number.

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #219.2a3a2f17.1709301953.103c233c

Question

Directv has turned off phones?

Has anyone else had problems getting ahold of Directv or Asurion through ANY and I mean any of the phone numbers they have listed out there? It sounds like it's going to dial and then just drops the call. Maybe because of the outages they are having, but that shouldn't excuse not wanting to answer p

Question

DIRECTV stream choice full price

I live in 52240 and want to stream St. Louis Cardinals for probably just the baseball season due to cost. I would have to pause YouTubetv I just want a price quote. james Moyers

Question

Accepted Solution

Error 39 ???

didn't record the Today shows or Good Morning America this morning and in recording history it says these episodes were cancelled because of an unexpected error. (39) What does that mean and why didn't it record.

Question

Accepted Solution

error message accessing directv.com

Unable to access from PC web browser directv.com even from this community forum page link. Running Windows 11. Doesn't work from Chrome or Edge. But I can get to it using safari on my iphone??? An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #219.7937b9d0.1709046291.281a5f8

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.