Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15907)
N
DIRECTV and myATT account issues

Hi all, I've been working with ATT support re: obtaining a Secure Mail Key for an ATT email address I have. They told me the following: It appears that you're being routed to DirecTV because of an account error on the myAT&T end. However, we (AT&T) no longer assist with DirecTV accou

Question

Care Code 205.4

I am getting the following error when I try to log into anything. AMC, Shotime Anytime, HBO Max, I pay way too much money to have this issue. Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. CARE CODE: 205.4 Help?

Question

Charged for service

House sold, moved March 2021. Had service canceled. Moved in with family for 3 months. DirecTV personnel unknown to me put account on suspension and started charging me in August. My account is documented with all information. You still are harassing me for money, and turned over to ruin my credit!!

Question

Unwanted emails

Several times per week I receive an advertisement email about NFL Sunday Ticket. I can't seem to figure out how to unsubscribe/stop these annoying emails.

Question

Customer Service bait and switch

This has happened twice, once in November 2021 and again in December 2022. When having difficulty with tv reception or signal loss I called number on screen with error code.  Got a person who insisted my equipment was obsolete and sent repair person out.  This was on two separate occasion

Question

Increasing Prices

So tired of increasing of packages. I have been with Directv for years. I get fewer discounts and the price of the packages keep going up. I have dropped alot of programming and the bill is still outragious!!

Question

Email for reward center

I need to upload my dish bill to send to direct and can someone give me the email to get my reward 150$ for sending bill

Question

Closed

Payment for service not received

How do I address payments made to Directv while not receiving service

Question

Poor customer service and I out of $4400+

My issue is this, I have been a DIRECTV customer for several years over the past 22 months, I have not utilized the DIRECTV service during that time the equipment (3) DIRECTV receivers were not plugged in or receiving internet service. In fact I received (3) emails from DIRECTV dated 7/19/22, 1/19/2

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have Direct TV at my summer home... how can I pause the service when not at the house?

would like to pause service when not using it.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.