Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

The DIRECTV Community Forums website will have an upcoming maintenance window from 10/21 to 10/22. Thank you for your patience during this time.

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(7668)
A
Direct tv account

A few months back we switched from Xfinity to att & direct tv. We were trying to save money while running a business from home. A Gemini, genie 2, osprey, and 2 genie minis were installed. We normally have 13-15 devices connected at all times. After 3 weeks of trying everything that was suggeste

Question

Access to Direct TV Account on the Internet Help from Office of the President

Over the last couple of weeks, I have spent several hours online and talking to Direct TV about my issue. I am unable to connect to my account on any online applications for Direct TV. I get an error code that shared on my first call with Direct TV on July 18th (Case # N19052189). The issue still ex

Question

can't login to directv, get error code Reference #219.1fc21cb8.1701106969.e80c264

Whenever I try to login to the website I get this error code Reference #219.1fc21cb8.1701106969.e80c264

Question

Closed

Access to Direct TV Account on the Internet

My last post did not show-up. Is there a wait period to get it approved before the post shows up?

Question

Subscription history

No longer have directv but had nfl Sunday ticket a few years ago. Where can I document my account t history

Question

FALSE PROMISES AND POOR SERVICE

I switched to DirecTV in September 2023, at this time I was offered a $200 gift card (cause who doesn't like free money). Ha - that was a joke. I never received an email notification nor gift card, even after calling 3 times. At work they call me the "Receipts Lady" because I document EVERYTHING. Ne

Question

How do I get a refund on FRAUDULENTLY added MAX to my bill by DirecTV

When looking more closely at my bill to determine why it was so high I discovered MAX on it for $16. I NEVER add ANYTHING to my services but there it FRAUDULENTLY was and has been for 23 months. Called them, not authorized to refund, transferred to customer retention, not authorized to refund, told

Question

Closed

Directv Does Not Allow Much Time

Here's a puzzler. My Directv bill comes from AT&T. The bill arrived today, Jan. 17. The bill says "Issue Date: Jan. 3." It also says "Please pay by Jan. 26." It also says "Payments may take seven days to post." First, I don't know what "Payments may take seven days to post" means. However, this

Question

ATT login redirects to Directv account

I only have fiber internet form att. I downloaded my Directv streaming app months before I signed up with att fiber. Previous internet provider was different when I did join Direct. So, I do not believe the att and Direct accounts merged, since, in my thinking, neither knows of the other. Yet, both

Question

payment dispute investigation

please look into our payment on account (Edited per community guidelines), from centurylink from april 13. amount $222.58 was paid by centurylink but not credited to our account, i filled out the form to escalate this issue. century link says it has to come from you.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.