Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

The DIRECTV Community Forums website will have an upcoming maintenance window from 10/21 to 10/22. Thank you for your patience during this time.

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(7668)
B
Are you kidding me?!?!

Are you (Edited per community guidelines)ing kidding me?! Half the channels I watch don’t even work right now! (Edited per community guidelines) this (Edited per community guidelines). I’m done. Brandon Friesner  (Edited per community guidelines) On Sep 10, 2024, at 4:25 PM, DIREC

Question

After 18 years we canceled service and Directv found a way to screw us over. So much for treating long term customers with respect.

We canceled our service after approximately 18 years due to high monthly bills. A few days later we checked and the service was still active, so we called to rectify. The agent was very concerned that we had canceled and offered us a one month discount if we reactivated. She also told us we could ca

Question

DirectTV account/ streaming app

Can you use a Direct TV account to access the Direct TV streaming app at a second resident?

Question

RetainTruTV and TCM on my accounts

I would like to retainTruTV and TCM on my accounts. These channels were canceled from my package in April. How do I get them back? I was recently talking to Kevin in Support and he said I could get them back if I filled out this form. Please advise. Thank you!

Question

Directv Contract

Where do I find my contract with Directv? I would like to understand what we agreed upon fully. I feel that they violated that contract by not providing the agreed-upon channels with the Disney dispute, but I can't find the contract to verify. The service reps say there is no way to waive the early

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS

I NEED A CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS The DTV rep on the phone tell you that my service change has to be done by an installer. The installer comes and says that my service change has to be done by rep on the phone.  Then I get charge $99 for nothing.  DTV doesn't do e-mails beca

Question

Why is U-verse customer part of dispute???

Hello-why as a att U-verse customer am I missing my favorite programming??? Please just raise your rates and pass it along and make the deal!!!

Question

Past Due Bill

I have an email from AT&T saying I have a past due bill for account ending in (Edited per Community guidelines). When I go online to my AT&T I do not have an account ending in (Edited per Community guidelines).  How do I get the bill associated with this account?

Question

Closed

Sign In Error - Care Code: 201

I continue to reset my password after not being allowed to access my Directv account. I have verified my correct login ID time and time again.  I have reset my password for the AT&T account and Directv so many times and when I go back to login, I'm told there is a "Sign In Error."  I

Question

No YouTube apps, No ABC, No ESPN

This is the worst cable service we have had in 25 yrs. We moved here 3 months ago and had very little to choose from as far as cable tv. This is just such a bad situation I think I’m going to contact the BBB tomorrow to see if they can hold me to a contract I didn’t sign for 2 yrs. and just found ou

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.