Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(7601)
K

Accepted Solution

CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS

I NEED A CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS The DTV rep on the phone tell you that my service change has to be done by an installer. The installer comes and says that my service change has to be done by rep on the phone.  Then I get charge $99 for nothing.  DTV doesn't do e-mails beca

Question

Manage account

Anyone else having problems managing their accounts on the website/app, when you want to add programming or add ons?                                                   &nbs

Question

impossible to set up service

Spent 52 minutes on line to set up service. Agent asked if she could put me on a brief hold due to an error message on her computer and she needed to consult a supervisor. A new agent came on line and wanted to start the entire process over again as if I was a brand new caller and had not been tryin

Question

Closed

Horrible customer service

What a shame when you have a valid complaint, you can't even contact a manager.   I will be cancelling my service as soon as my contract is up.    Why would I call customer service to register a complaint about another customer service rep??   How ridiculous.    I

Question

Cost of Directv Packages After the 2 Year promo

Can somecpoint me to where I can find the actual package costs after the 2 year promo? I've spent a good half hour trying to find the answer with no luck. I alway get the 2 year promo cost. James

Question

How do I cancel my service??

I had your service through AT&T which was canceled on March 5, 2024. I moved from that address on March 1, 2024. All the equipment was returned to AT&T, at their direction, on March 18, 2024; therefore, I have had no ability to use your service. I just received your bill to my new address fo

Question

Direct tv account

A few months back we switched from Xfinity to att & direct tv. We were trying to save money while running a business from home. A Gemini, genie 2, osprey, and 2 genie minis were installed. We normally have 13-15 devices connected at all times. After 3 weeks of trying everything that was suggeste

Question

TruTV and TCM on my accounts

On my bill history, it states that I removed TCM and TruTV. These are part of my package and I never removed them. Please reinstate them back to my account.

Question

Can I log out or disconnect devices not signed in on my Home network

I signed in on a TV at the condo is there a way to disconnect or remove the TV from Direct TV Stream?

Question

An error occurred while processing your request

While trying to access my DirecTV account for the last couple of weeks, I get the following error message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #219.d3403617.1718044307.916fd3c https://errors.edgesuite.net/219.d3403617.1718044307.916fd3c This occurs whether I use Chrome or Ed

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.