Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46228)
B

Accepted Solution

sync tv custom guide

how do i sync custom tv guides with another room

Question

Directv New iPAD and iPhone Apps - Can't watch recorded shows from DVR on iPad/iPhone

I am trying to use the new iPAD and iPhone apps to stream the shows that I have recorded on my DVR when I am on my home network and I can only watch the shows if they are available as a stream from the broadcast company. On the previous versions of the Directv App, I can stream from my home DVR as l

Question

Minimum Service

My service has been interrupted. The agent said that I could use "minimum service" for $9.99 a month until I pay my past due balance. How do I turn "minimum service" on on?

Question

Screensavers

We used to get landscapes on pause, but now we just get ads for premium channels with some pretty gruesome pictures. Ugh! How can we chang that to something more attractive?

Question

Closed

Screensaver

All I wanted to say is... WOW! Your screensaver is AWESOME!! what took you so long? I could watch it all day, good job, fantastic photography... SSSOOO much better, I hope you keep adding to it. Thanks.... but it took me forever to not find an email or a place to compliment you. I hope this gets pas

Question

Closed

Direct TV App

Trying to open the direct tv app on iPhone and when you open it it goes back to home screen. Every time you go back and reopen it it closes. I’m using IOS 11.3

Question

Closed

Direct TV app

My app doesn't show my recent dvr recordings. It shows recordings that have been deleted for months, but not the current list. What do I need to do to correct this?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Direct tv app

When I plug my iPad up to a hdmi cable to see shows on my tv an error code comes up that says the following:  DISABLE OPEN RECORDING Nothing will play

Question

remote slow

there is a delay when I change channels . There never used to be one

Question

DIRECTV app on Roku tv?

Can’t seem to get the DIRECTV app(not stream) on my Roku tv working. Is it possible or do I need a different tv brand? 

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.