Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(19604)
N
Internet

My directv keeps connecting to the neighbors internet. How do I turn it off?

Question

View packages on Directv Stream

How am I able to view my MLB EXTRA INNINGS package via Directv Stream? It only goes up to 699. 

Question

Renting movies on Directv

Last night, April 16th, my husband and I tried to rent a movie, Saving Sarah Cain. But for some reason it never would come on.  It just kept asking the same questions over and over. But we were never able to watch the movie.  Now today, I have a charge for $3.99 saying that I rented the m

Question

Accepted Solution

I moved and now I cannot watch TV via my computer or app

I've been a customer for 20+ years...I move and transfer my service to a new house and now I cannot watch tv via my computer or app., I tried to call TECH support and that was the WORST experience I've ever had and he did a screenshare with me and he could see the option for computer and app is now

Question

Connectivity to Multiple Coax TVs

I have an issue in my RV 5th wheel. Direct signal from outside into the main direct TV and SWM box, everything is fine. If I try to install a coax splitter to send signal to same main box (living room) and another wire to (bedroom with genie), I lose all communication. I get an 775 error (cannot com

Question

Why is Daystar Channel 369 gone?

Why is Daystar 369 gone?

Question

How to delete entire disk

Keep getting disk is full and it shuts down

Question

Video player on directv.com keeps crashing. Won't start

Keep getting this message: Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please restart the video player. I have cleared cache/cookies, downloaded the player multiple times, used different browsers and different computers.  Same issue each time.

Question

Can't delete a show from Receiver 1 because it says Receiver 2 is viewing

This issue just started happening. We had had same equipment for 6 years. We have 3 receivers and 1 Genie.  I watch on "1" and when I am finished the message reads that "cannot delete the show because it is being watched on "2"".  No one is using or watching on "2".  So I have to

Question

Connect to wireless genie mini to your wireless video bridge what is that

How am I supposed to set this up never seen this in my life connected to wireless genie mini to your wireless video bridge WVB you need to activate it

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.