Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(13902)
C

Accepted Solution

HR44 Software Update 6/4 0x1ab7

Hello everyone. My HR44 had a software update on 6/4/2024 0x1ab7 When you hit menu and get into the what's on now or playlist section I see that the color has changed from black to navy blue it looks like. Not sure why the changed the color and was wondering if anybody else's changed too.

Question

Channels freezing

Why do channels freeze every few minutes, especially channels 2 and 5? Sometimes it takes 5-10 minutes to come back on.

Question

Different channels on DirecTV app through Roku than DirecTV app through Sony

For so me reason I seem to be able to access The Movie Channel HD (553) and The Movie Channel Xtra HD (555) when accessing the DirecTV app through ROKU. I don't get these channels when accessing the DirecTV app through my Sony smart TV.  Does anyone know why?  All devices are signed in un

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I have direcTV on TV isnt watching on PC or Phone the same service?

i have been confused for years. I see a program on my paid for channel lineup such as Bally Sports Yankees vs Rays. I can watch on the TV fine no problem. I have not signed up for any special DirecTV stream or Plus or whatever. I can go to DirecTV.com on PC and watch online and see many progra

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need help installing the directv app on pc

i continuosly try to select the option to install, but the installation never initiates...I do not see a .exe file in my browsers downloads nor in my windows explorer downloads folder...it's extremely frustrating...I just want to be able to access the content I am paying for

Question

Closed

Cannot watch DirecTV on any of my computers using the DirecTV.com website

Cannot watch DirecTV on any of my computers using the DirecTV.com website. Cannot find any support for this issue.  Can't get anyone from DirecTV who can help me.  Ready to cancel DirecTV.

Question

Closed

Unable to Stream DirecTV Live TV on Windows PCs

I have been trying for weeks to stream DirecTV live TV on three Windows 10 computers, with no success. Is it even possible to view live TV from Windows any more? There is no DirecTV streaming app for Windows. I can stream live TV just fine from the DirecTV App on an iPhone and iPad. Supposedly,

Question

Record PGA Tournament

I have DVR set to record all new PGA Golf. However, it did not record Round 1 of the PGA Championship. I would have had to set DVR to 2022 PGA tournament to record it.  ESPN is particularly bad about no tags.  Tag it PGA Golf.  That would be nice.  ESPN has no other showing for

Question

Directv App not working on Apple TV

Several fail attempts to login and just stays at the select directv stream or directv does not go beyond that. its been 4 weeks and still not working.

Question

Closed

MSNBC Recording issue

Once again, DirecTV isn’t recording MSNBC on time. This happens at least twice a year. It’s only MSNBC, all of my other recordings are starting and stopping properly. Yesterday, every show started 27 minutes late. Today, it was 15 minutes late. I record Morning Joe on a season pass. Because of the

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.