Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46227)
S
Watching on the app when not at home

Should I be able to watch DirecTV from other locations than at home by using the app? I could only get "watch on TV" and not "watch on app" to work. 

Question

Closed

Can't access NBA League Pass games on NBA app with DirecTv log-in

Having the problem that lots of people have every year. You log in to the NBA app with DirecTv as your service provider, gives you a "Success" message but when you try to access a game, you get the "Your plan does not include access to League Pass. Please contact your TV Provider to upgrade."

Question

Closed

NBA League Pass games on NBA app won't work with DirecTv login

My NBA League Pass account is activated. I can watch games at home on my tv.  I cannot however watch games out of home on the NBA app.   I'm logged into the NBA app with DirecTv as my Service Provider.  I am not logged in with my NBA sign-in. When trying to watch a game on any

Question

Scheduled Recordings Disappearing?

We've had a problem with shows we've setup to record just NOT recording or a series setup tpo record only getting one or two episodes then stop recording any at all even though we've told it to hold 5, 10 or even ALL the recordings until we delete them. I ALWAYS setup Monday Night Football and two

Question

Accepted Solution

DTV Satellite uid download ?

My Sat system was installed by noon today. The Guide still doesn't have any listings past Sunday.  Is this normal?  How long should it take?  Can it be forced? TIADon

Question

Accepted Solution

Deleted recordings

Can I recover recordings that were deleted by accident?

Question

VideoGuard Kafkaesque Loop

Until about a week ago, I was able to watch DirecTV on my computer through any browser. That's when I got the message to install VideoGuard. I did. Tried again, and it told me to install it again. Here are all the things I've done to solve this issue which prevents me from watching on my computer, w

Question

Accepted Solution

Image quality

I’m noticing a distinct difference in image quality on the satellite image. Has directv cut back on the resolution or bit rate. When I switch from over the air to satellite the difference is astounding. November 2022

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket Cowboys VS Vikings

I pay for Sunday Ticket to watch the Game,not have it switched to the Bengals.I Recorded it and now I can’t watch? Switched during the 3rd Quarter! You raise the price and don’t let me watch the only team I’m interested in! I’m a (Edited per community guidelines) off Vikings fan! Where is the Ga

Question

recording on multiple channels

When I record a series on a channel, after I watch and delete that episode(s), I will get the same episode(s) recorded again on a channel an on-demand channel.  For example, if I record a series on channel 276, I will watch and delete that episode and then next day I will find that same episod

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.