Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46228)
M
World Series albany ny Fox channel 23?

Fox Channel 23 from Albany NY is not providing World Series. What can I do to watch World Series?

Question

unable to login to account

Can't login to pay or view satellite channels. I have gone to the redirect.  It says I have no service. ...... unlinked from ATT and no way to get what I need. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Black screen several times an hour

I have directv and an HR44 receiver. Several times an hour, it goes black, I see the blue logo spinning and then it goes back to normal. The weird thing is that it happens around the same times every hour.  This has gone on for three days.   I'm connected to a Denon receiver in another

Question

Download programs

You used to be able to download on the app what was in your receiver that is no longer possible

Question

Accepted Solution

Casting to my Samsung with the new mobile app

With the new app there are black bars all the way around th pictue when I'm in full screen. The old app cast to my Samsung tv with no black bars and a complete full screen on my TV. How do I fix this?

Question

No close captioning on EPIX movie

I just recorded a movie on the EPIX free weekend. No close captioning when I go to watch it. Not happy!

Question

channels keep freezing

our channels keep freezing or pixilating  even after a receiver refresh

Question

Accepted Solution

NBA League Pass still is not working on Day 1. This seems to happen every year.

NBA app says - "Your plan does not include access to League Pass. Please contact your TV Provider to upgrade or Subscribe to League Pass below." NBA website says- Success! You now have access to NBA TV with your Subscription. but then gives the same error when you try to watch a

Question

Santa Tracker 2022

I Can't find it and I need it for my kids

Question

Oilers broadcast

I subscribe to Center Ice with DIRECTV and they do not have the Edmonton Oilers home broadcast available. When the Oilers play they only have the opposing team’s broadcast. Yet all other games have both teams available. Why is this?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.