Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(13904)
J
Direct tv rv

If I use Direct tv in my rv can my family use Direct tv at home tes same time?

Question

Peacock App not loading

Hello, We are not able to load the Peacock App on our Gemini. It has worked for the past 7+ days but yesterday it freezes with the Peacock banner and Olympic rings.  Nothing else. We can open Peacock on our phones and computers so no issue there.  Also we can open Apple TV and Amazon from

Question

DTV Stream not showing correct local channels

We are DTV satellite customers that use the DTV app via a Firestick on a secondary TV. Our sattelite receiver and iPad reflect the correct local channels (Sacramento), but the app on the Firestick has recently switched to Reno.  It was working fine on Sacramento for many months, nothing was ch

Question

satellite Entertainment package offering $200. Directv Visa Reward card

How can I take advantage of this offer. How do I sign up for the satellite Entertainment Package that offers a $200. Visa card reward.  For three days Ive been talking to numerous employees who answer 

Question

Peacock not working on Gemini

Can’t get my Peacock app to work on my Gemini. Please help! I have my account connect but it just freezes on the Peacock logo

Question

screen issues

for some reason my directv whrn i hit info keeps showing a stupid channel's progress for a show that I have not been watching. how can I get rid of it?

Question

screen saver on startup

when my tvs come on after being off over night, they come on with a Directv screen saver even though there is a broadcast in the background.

Question

DirecTV satellite w/ DirecTV app

Hello! We just got DIRECTV satellite installed into our home today. We now have a Genie 2 DVR, Genie Mini (not 4k), and a Gemini. for the last few days before our install I have been trying out our service with the DirecTV app on a few google tvs. I had most of the channels for the Ultimate package

Question

Message 771 on only one channel

Bally sports channel 668 is not working . Called in issue. Service was not able to resolve issue

Question

News 12 not able to get on Roku thru direct tv stream

I have direct tv stream and was told toget a ruku device to receive news12. But it does not broadcast even thru I was able to add the app to it. What am I missing

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.