Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46227)
S

Accepted Solution

Directv as service provider to watch CNN online- will not log in/authenticate

As of this week, Directv will not allow me to watch CNN online. Usually, I have no problem but lately, it asks for a login and then says I am not authorized to view this content. CNN is part of my regular Directv package. How can this be fixed?

Question

Sound only working on 4k channels

Sound is working fine on 4k channels but not getting any sound on other channels or my DVR recorded shows

Question

Dropping Fox Stations

I understand that DirecTv is considering dropping from their lineup the following: FOX Fox Sports, FS1, FS2, BIG TEN & Fox Desportes. Please reconsider as some of these are among my favorite channels. You have already removed one of my favorite news channels, OneAmerica News. There are many ch

Question

Adding and/or deleting a streamed device

I can’t delete or add previous tv’s used for streaming from my DIRECTV app. My service is out until a technician comes. I’m trying to stream until then.

Question

Accepted Solution

Fox network

What's up with fox being removed

Question

Closed

Ratings

Why did you stop showing the star, tomato and popcorn ratings on movies more recent than 2014?  They helped with deciding what to watch.

Question

Super Bowl 2022

I would like to know if I will be able to watch Super Bowl 2022 on DIRECTV ? I have the NFL channel and other sport channels. What number channel is it on ?

Question

Issues with DirecTV app and 3rd-party apps.

I'm a DirecTV satellite customer. As of yesterday, many of my channels are not showing up in the DirecTV app on my tablet and mobile phone.  Also, when I try to watch ESPN through the ESPN app, I get an error message after entering my DirecTV credentials.  (Both of these apps worked fine

Question

Directv iPhone app is missing channels???

My directv iPhone app that I use to watch tv when on the road is now missing multiple channels (all ESPN channels, Sec network, hgtv, discovery, etc). They were there 2 weeks ago when I used the streaming app last.  Don’t know if it’s coincidental or not but I recently bought a roku stick and

Question

Directv iPhone app incorrectly says channels are not part of my subscription- Please help!

My directv iPhone app (the one for satellite subscribers) that I use to watch my directv channels when I’m on the road is now missing multiple channels (all ESPN channels, Sec network, hgtv, discovery, and many more). They worked 2 weeks ago when I used the streaming app last.  Don’t know if i

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.