Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46228)
S
Directtv sat. is choppy on foxsports while watching live sports

For the last few months while watching live sports it delays for 2 to 4 seconds almost every minute, very hard to watch. On Sunday the 27th during the Bears/Jets game I timed the number of seconds before the broadcast hung...21 sec,32 sec,7,21,38,8 and so on for the entire game commercials are fi

Question

Watching recording on DirecTV stream app on demand error

When watching recording on DirecTV stream app for Apple TV having DIRECTV satellite service, I get the error on some recordings. ”Unavailable on this Device. We couldn’t play this recording because there is no On Demand option.  It is still available on your home DVR”. Is this a limitati

Question

Ad displays even when tv is unpaused

Lately when I pause a show for too long and it's on an ad (just a graphic not a video), when I go to unpause the show, the ad stays on but the show plays. Tonight it did this and then I changed the channel and the ad was still there, but I could hear the show and see the captioning. I shut off the t

Question

Content cannot be played

Hi, when I try to stream from my mobile devise it is giving me the content cannot be played right now error. thank you, elisabeth 

Question

Not so much a question, but:

I have not been a member/questioner/contributor very long but I have had DIRECTV since it first began, with the little round dish and the RCA receiver. However, it seems to me that much (even a majority of late) of the problems encountered and discussed on this site have to do with the relatively n

Question

FOX

I have been a customer of Directv since 1998. I watch a lot of programs on channels FOX 16 and 33. If this problem cannot be corrected soon I will look for another service. I hate to leave Directv, but I need this corrected. Sincerely, Darlene Henderson

Question

DVR recordings freeze

My DVR recordings keep freezing and kicking me out of them. Can't get through any of my shows. I end up going to a different streaming service and watching it there which makes paying for it here foolish.

Question

Issue going from HD to 4k then back to HD. Grey static screen.

For whatever reason, and only on my upstairs television, if I go from a standard HD channel to the 4k channel the screen is grey static with crackling sound. If I unplug the HDMI cord from the wall then plug it back in it comes back. Then, when I am done with 4k and go back to standard HD the same t

Question

Can't see all my Directv channels on my new LG TV

We had to buy a new LG smart TV with the Web operating system. When I hooked up the HDMI to my tv from my H24 box,  I'm getting a message that says my TV doesn't support this programs content protections. Replacing HDMI with component cables will allow me to view the program. What is this? I'

Question

Iphone Directv App doesn't find local channels to record

When using the Directv app, and trying to record a show on our ABC station (Denver) the app pulls up 396 WABC New York. It doesn't access local channels, but pulls up distant ones instead.  How to fix?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.