Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(13903)
K
Live TV pop-out window

Hi! I'm wondering if this option is available on the DirecTV app for my Android.  I noticed on YouTube TV that when I exit live tv, the live TV will keep running in a small window on my screen. So that I can do other things on my phone at the same time, like check emails. However live DirecTV

Question

LG Soundbar makes my Directv audio/video freeze every couple of seconds.

TV - Vizio 75 inch Vizio mz5q6-l4 75 Soundbar - LG S80TR Blueberry 4k E-ARC cable to connect the two. Directv Genie system. Since hooking up my soundbar my Directv sound and audio cuts out/freezes ever couple of seconds. And it does it non stop. The only way to get Directv to work again is to switc

Question

DTV Stream not showing correct local channels

We are DTV satellite customers that use the DTV app via a Firestick on a secondary TV. Our sattelite receiver and iPad reflect the correct local channels (Sacramento), but the app on the Firestick has recently switched to Reno.  It was working fine on Sacramento for many months, nothing was ch

Question

DVR recording shows I didn’t schedule

Our DVR seems to randomly be recording shows even though we did not schedule them. Every day I can go to it and see at least one show recorded that I didn’t ask for.  How do I stop this? TIA

Question

Accepted Solution

NHL Center Ice mix channel

Why isn't there an NHL Center Ice Mix channel like there is for MLB Extra Innings and NBA League pass?

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct Tv stopped recording

Hello. I record Monday Night Raw. Today I noticed it was not set up to record tonight's episode. I deleted it from the recording series manager and added it back on. It recorded 54 minutes and when I went into recording history it says I stopped it when I was not even home. I have an HR44. Never had

Question

Starz content locked

I have a subscription through DIRECTV for Starz. On the Starz app I can successfully use my TV Provider to login. I can watch some content but almost all movies have a padlock icon and it won't let me watch it. When I try to watch content with the padlock icon I get this message: So now

Question

trouble with remote

The retirement community here is Somerby of Mt Pleasant SC that uses Allbridge/Direct TV. The apartment units do not have cable boxes, therefore the Roku remote is used. It has no number pad. Is there a way to get a normal remote with numbers? Do I need to have the Roku model # ? Please help...this

Question

Free previews when using “Favorite” guide

If we are using the favorites guide will the guide show when free previews of channels are available?

Question

no longer able to hold one channel, & watch another, no longer able to replay a portion of program

we have had DTV with Satellite dish for at least 10 years, today all the sudden it did not allow me to watch 2 different channels by putting a channel on hold, and watch another, then skip back to 1st program after the commercials.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.