Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46228)
T
Directv app library not working

I just upgraded to the wireless equipments and everything is connected to my Wi-Fi. For some reason, “My Library” is not working on the Directv app. It says to make sure my main receiver is connected to my home network, which it is. Not sure how to fix this.

Question

Channel 1241 Paramount On Demand corrupted

A week ago I contacted customer support and posted this concern about channel 1241 having 927 errors when you try to watch or record certain episodes. Not all .. so far just the Yellowstone season 5 episode 1 and 2.  Called again today.  The rep who answered the phone said my dvr was n

Question

Will Directv ever fix the software issues with the remoteswhat channels can the Directv APP see on your home network?

If you use the Directv App within the house I see many channels are missing ? Is there a reason for this?  I get that some may not work outside the home but why does the app remove channels within the house? This is the App using dish DIrectv not the actual Direct Streaming service. 

Question

Streaming during a storm

I have DirecTV satellite service and during a recent storm a message on my TV asked if I wanted to continue watching via streaming. I selected streaming but now that the storm has passed, how do I get satellite feed back? Only way I could do it was to restart the receiver. thanks. 

Question

scams

Dec 1

Question

Channel 362, red button, local forecast

When I hit the red button for the local forecast, the forecast pops open but in a very small box in the corner of the tv. To small to read. How do I fix this problem?

Question

videoguard installation failed

Videoguard player stopped working and prompted to install the player. The installation process could not be completed with error code 1722. Here is the detail message- Product: Synamedia VideoGuard Player -- Error 1722.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of

Question

How do we watch Cross Country skiing on my TV and app? We paid for Peacock and we have DirecTV.

How do I watch Cross Country skiing on my TV and app? We paid for Peacock and we have DirecTV. Thanks ? 

Question

Show ratings by dtv subscribers?

How do we get dtv to add a show rating menu tab on the info guide? I want them to track watcher thumbs up and down by dtv subscribers directly in the guide.

Question

closed caption

I am assisting a resident in a skilled nursing facility using DTV. The facility just upgraded to now provide HD DTV satellite service to the residents and now the closed captioning in the resident's room does not work. It's engaged/activated on the set. The closed captioning does not work on any cha

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.