Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46228)
G
Recorded shows won't update

Old recorded shows keep showing up on my "Recorded Shows" menu. It doesn't update with the recently recorded shows.  I can see the in the "List View".  How do you fix that?

Question

Closed

DVR Recorded shows

Sorry. let me clarify: Old recorded shows that have been deleted don't go away from the "Recorded Shows" menu. The newly recorded shows only show up in the "List View".  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Question

Adding Apps

My husband purchased the Fox Nation streaming app from foxnation.com. How do we add the app to our Samsung Smart TV?

Question

keep watching with broadband option forced to activate when watching sports 219, 245, 247

this issue just started on live sports programs when do not have any satellite issues on other channels or on the sport channels at other times during the day. seems like something directv is doing as otherwise i have no issue with other shows and programs with dish and receiver. also checked and im

Question

Tv screen frozen and Genie mini remote unresponsive

I paused live tv show. When I later pressed remote to continue show, only a dong sound and screen frozen. Tried switching channels, guide, etc. Nothing changed. I checked streaming and that works but when i switched back now there is no audio when I press remote, screen still frozen.

Question

DIRECT TV APP IS SAYING CHANNEL NOT SUBSCRIBED WHEN I HAVE EVERY CHANNEL AND LAST WEEK WORKED FINE

So I have been trying to watch the WORLD CUP on my phone while I am at work and now all the sudden when I log into my Direct Tv App it is saying "This Channel isnt included with your subscription. Visit your account online to browse channel package options". Heres the problem well there is a few pro

Question

Fox News shows can only be recorded in 1 hour increments

About 1 month ago, suddenly with Fox News shows that are over 1 hour are now in the guide as TWO+ 1 hour shows.  NOTE:  This ONLY happens with FOX News and Fox Business shows (360 and 359) For instance, I have always recorded America's Newsroom as a series each morning at 8 central tim

Question

directv app issue

hi.i tried to watch a channel on laptops chrome and the website told me to instal the directv player.so i downloaded and installed the app butt it keeps saying to install the app.i did everything like : cleaning the cache ,history,reinstall the app,upadating chrome,disabale the antivirus but nothnig

Question

Closed

Logout roku help

How do you logout from a Roku device? I logged in on one in my hotel room and couldn’t find a way to log out. Can I logout from the DIRECTV website?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTv doesn't allow selection of women's version of sports

In the "My Teams" I cannot pick the women basketball team. It only allows me to select the men's team. Why doesn't DirecTv recognize female sports? I cannot actively search for my favorite team because when I type in "Tennessee Lady Vols" it has no idea how to find it or associate it with women's ba

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.