Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(13903)
S
It keeps happening. It did it again. MLB recording deleted at the end of the time block.

I worked a fourteen hour day yesterday.  The MLB game I wanted to watch was a day game.  Since I was working, I recorded it.  I finally get home after a very long day and my game isn't in the list.  I go to the recording manager, and sure enough, it was recorded but then deleted at the end of the ti

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change app startup

Used to be that starting the app would land at “Home”.  Now it starts with “Live TV Streaming” which plays whatever is on the channel it chooses. Ugh.How do I set the app to do like it behaved before?

Question

Missing episodes on Acorn

I have the Acorn TV add-on. They just downloaded season 1 of "The Restaurant" on 07/01/24. It is missing episode 10. Is there a reason for this? Other shows such as "Under the Vines" are missing whole seasons. Who controls this? Can it be fixed?

Question

Closed

Fox News pixilation (only Fox News)

I like to watch the popular show "The Five" that airs at 5pm. But lately the show has been inundated with constant interruptions of screen pixilation. This happens everyday and makes it almost impossible to watch. This issue ONLY happens on Fox News. I've checked other channels when it's happening

Question

Intermittent black screen…Again

This issue has been raised here for more than a decade. We do not stream on the DIRECTV app. We have DIRECTV satellite, DVR, and an LG Smart TV. For some reason, the intermittent black screen only happens on the two PBS stations we have. I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not because most of th

Question

Signal Saver

I am a DIRECTV Legacy customer who has been with DIRECTV for many years. I have always had good coverage up until Signal Saver came along. I use satellite 101 and my reception is in the 95 range. I pay for satellite service and now more and more I get the message my service is switching to streaming

Question

Accepted Solution

I am getting a 771 error code

I am getting a 771 error code on both of my TV's. What happens is that DirecTV moves to the internet and continues to broadcast the picture. Is this a problem? Is my satellite dish no longer connecting with the satellite? My dish was temporarily moved to put in a new roof. Can this be the cause of s

Question

Trying to watch the Minnesota Twins

The directv app is not letting watch the Twins game

Question

Rebuffering

While watching satellite content (not streaming content) I often get a rebuffering message. It's a sunny day with no storms around. Any suggestions?

Question

Bay Area Regional Sports Network

I have DirecTV Satellite and subscribe to the Premier package that includes Bay Area Regional Sports Network to watch the SF Giants. I've been having problems with channel 696 when the Giants are on for a couple days now.  Received online support and she said she reset my service and it worked

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.