Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46228)
T
recording on multiple channels

When I record a series on a channel, after I watch and delete that episode(s), I will get the same episode(s) recorded again on a channel an on-demand channel.  For example, if I record a series on channel 276, I will watch and delete that episode and then next day I will find that same episod

Question

Closed

Connecting my DVR and my phone

I tried everything. Even though the phone and the Genie are on the same network they wont seem to connect. It's kind of frustrating. Please help

Question

Closed

Viewing Directv channels on my Roku

When I click on a tv channel shown on Roku (USA, History, etc.). It referrs me to my tv supplier. I have searched the Directv web site and do not see instructions for permission to use roku to play channels I get in my package.

Question

Download from DVR to new DIRECTV app

Why can’t I download shows from my DVR to the new DIRECTV app to watch when I am away from home? I travel often for business and this capability is a requirement for me.

Question

Error code 818 - Won't read reciever

I am having the same issue as everyone else.  My app won't read my receiver.  It is grayed out and I have tried everything and spent hours on the phone with directv, spectrum and Verizon.  Grrrr

Question

Dreaded 205.4

Cannot log into multiple apps (any app that redirects to signin.att.com). 205.4 every time.  Does not matter if trying from my iPhone or from computer.  Password reset multiple times.  On the iphone, "TV provider" is signed out and the individual apps are set to not use "TV Provider.

Question

Closed

Samsung QLED and Direct TV

I just got a Samsung QLED TV and cannot get my Direct TV remote to work with it; any ideas what I need to do?

Question

Accepted Solution

A month ago I upgraded to 4k. The mini genie c61k-700 broadcasts 4k, the main receiver doesn't.  I have both on the same channel,  1104. I was able to rewind the mini genie to the start. The main says format not found. It was installed by a Directv tech. Why is one tv Broadcasting in 4k b

Question

Customer service

I can't get support through social media. They are not replying.

Question

Closed

Yamaha receiver and Directv, no audio

I just upgraded from the Yamaha RX-V375 to Yamaha RX-V385. Here is how it is setup.  TV connected to the AVR, Sony Blu Ray player connected to HDMI 1 and Directv HR24 connected to HDMI 2.  There was audio through the receiver when everything was connected.  After testing audio using

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.