Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(13854)
D

Accepted Solution

local channels, using repeater RF instead

Channel 10 in Sacramento has 2 operating radio frequencies, RF Ch 10 and RF Ch 36 (repeater). I don't receive RF Ch10 but RF Ch 36 is very strong. I can edit local channels to only see RF Ch36 (I get 2 CH 10_1's so pick one) but then I won't see Ch10 in the guide. What can I do to ensure I only see

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is Court TV on DIRECTV?

I can't seem to find Court TV on my TV. Where is it?

Question

Wifi symbol flashing randomly

Why is my Wi-Fi symbol flashing randomly on one of my tv’s. It stays solid on my other one 

Question

TV has onoy snow and static sound

Turned on the TV with Directv remote got no picture only snow and static.

Question

App not updating

Scoreguide app not updating boxscores in nba

Question

Autotune

I with an older generation setbox & remote, I was able to program TV's (sports bar) to tune to specific games/events at the start times. It seems the new generation does not have that as a feature. In this business it is an EXTREMELY valuable feature. I cannot imagine that this feature is no lon

Question

Closed

Directv on my Samsung TV

I have DTV connected to my Samsung TV and there is usually an Icon for Directv to click on from watching another streaming channel. But yesterday it disappeared and now there is an icon for ATTTV. Does this icon now replace the Directv icon? I can still watch DTV, but I have to turn off the TV and m

Question

A former customer!

I do hope someone from your corporate reads this. It may help with retaining a customer. As a former customer of 15+ years, let me just say that it was hard for me to leave because I got used to the service but never used to your constant increase in fees.  My bill went from $75 originally to

Question

Accepted Solution

Football Pkg.

Does DirecTV still have the definitive NFL Pkg for the 2024 Season?

Question

DirecTV For Business App keeps losing IP of DTV receivers

Hello. We have a business with eight (8) receivers and the DirecTV For Business app on our iPads keeps losing the IP information whenever the app is closed, or when the ipad loses power or it's wifi connection. If the app closes for any reason for any amount of time the information is lost.Is there

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.