Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

The DIRECTV Community Forums website will have an upcoming maintenance window from 10/21 to 10/22. Thank you for your patience during this time.

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(29742)
P
How to program Samsung TV to operate Gemini correctly

I have seen a number of comments about Samsung TV requiring frequent resets to watch when using Gemini. One stated they would send DM of how to correct this problem.  How do I fix this problem?

Question

Moviesanywhere movies not playing past 5 minutes on my Satellite system

I have purchased some movies from Moviesanywhere, {which works with DirecTV} and they are showing up in my Genie 2, however, they won't play after 5 minutes. If I want to play them on the DirecTV app, they will work, however, not on my Genie 2 along with the 4k box  I have reset the box and ca

Question

POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS FOR DIRECTV'S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS

As a customer of DirecTV for many years, I need the USPS mailing address for DirecTV's corporate headquarters. I have hearing issues and subsequently, do not talk on TELEPHONES...PERIOD. Nevertheless, I'd like to write to Mrs. Laurie Giammona (Chief Customer Officer @ DirecTV) regarding a concern I

Question

771 Code Directv all signals are 0's

I have an issue that been resolved but wanted to post what happened and what worked. I had a bad older SL5S4NR4-01 LNB that is bad. The problem is that most of the blogs talk about alignment but in this case it was both. I would not have tried to fix it if it was not for the fact that the service ca

Question

Deleting shows off directv app on phone

It is not possible to delete shows off phone. I've tried everything and nothing works and it's really (Edited per community guidelines) me off.

Question

WiFi HR24 connect wireless

How can I connect HR24 to a network. I was able to in the past, but there no longer exist that option under Settings -> Internet Setup.

Question

DirecV receiver

No longer connects.

Question

NEW SAT Install-Apt Building

Okay so I posted previously about potentially having the dish in my window. I have now obtained authorization from a leasing agent to install a dish in the back yard on a pole. My apartment is on the third floor facing the front parking lot and in the back of the building where the pole will be plac

Question

direct tv remote will not work with Hisense roku tv

I can turn the tv on and off only. Cannot get the menu to come up or anything else for that matter. What am I doing wrong?

Question

How do I change the name of my receivers in my DIRECTV app?

Attempting to change my receiver names to better identify which tv I am controlling. I have 16 receivers in my restaurant and I need to streamline the control of them prior to football season. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.