Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

The DIRECTV Community Forums website will have an upcoming maintenance window from 10/21 to 10/22. Thank you for your patience during this time.

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(29742)
C
Genie 2 Red Lights Flashing

The Status and Wireless lights are flashing red on the front of the Genie 2. Why?  Everything seems to be working fine.

Question

weak or no signal

How do I check or strengthen or reconnect my signal?

Question

Closed

Scheduled programs not recording with reason: "This episode was canceled because of a programming update (13)"

Sometimes scheduled programs do not record and when I check recording history I see the message "This episode was canceled because of a programming update (13)." What is the workaround for this. I would think that any sort of system or schedule upgrade would first check for in-progress or scheduled

Question

No complete scheduled recording AFTER down satellite???

I have a continuing problem. When my satellite goes out during a storm, even for a minute, it is causing an interruption in my scheduled recordings afterwards. It always happens to the recordings scheduled on the channel that the tv was tuned to and sometimes happens to all of the other channels as

Question

GEMIMI

Received Gemini box on January 5th and connected to Samsung Q80BD. A new Gemini is arriving today.  The problem has been when I turn the TV on the resolution is top right of TV will say 640x480 and I will either get a black screen with sound or a picture with sound but I can not change the cha

Question

Which transponder do i set my DTV receiver to when aiming my dish

Hello- I have a DTV slimline non swm dish and H24/700 receiver. My best current signal readings are ... Sat101 98% on transp 1 Sat 99ca77-85% on transp 9 Sat 99cb92% on transp 1 Sat 99s96% on transp 15 Sat103s89% on transp 15 Sat103ca82% on transp 1 Sat103cb89% on transp 1 Which transponders do i s

Question

new Gemini box, problem

I recorded a complete series of a TV show and watched them all. I deleted them but want to record the series again, same show. but now when I tell the box to RECORD SERIES it only indicates in first show of a string of shows coming up on the same day. Sometimes it gradually fills in the RECORD SERI

Question

I being charged for a Genie 2 tower

I am a senior citizen being charged 399.00  for a tower that I never asked for. I am on a fixed income so I cannot afford 399.00! Direct TV credited me 99.00 but I still can't afford the 300.00 for the tower that I never asked for I just wanted to upgrade the box. There was an advertisement for

Question

On demand not working

I get the message Sorry, we have no programs at this time that match the filter you selected. I was sent a new DVR to fix the problem, but here I am, two days later with the same issue.

Question

remote

We currently do not have the universal remote. Our current remote needs to be replaced, can we use the universal remote direct offers with the satellite dish? Thank you

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.