Satellite repositioning has been completed, and all channels previously affected by the 771 error have been restored.

If you continue to receive this error, please reach out to DIRECTV on Social Media for further assistance.

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(31014)
R
Which stand alone DVR receiver will work with a stand alone dish?

I have the geni system in my house and have a stand alone dish in my tiki hut (deck) that I have a H24-700 receiver. I also have a H24-700 receiver on the dock. In the boat an Intellian system. I just take the receivers with me when I use the boat or the camper use a foldout dish for it or when tail

Question

Direct TV App cannot control the new Gemini box

I have been told by Direct TV Technical support, that you cannot control the Gemini TV box using the Direct TV app on your phone. I used to be able to change channels, ETC, on the Genie box with the App on my phone.  Not thrilled with the new Gemini box.  It is not all that it is cracked u

Question

Big button remotes compatible with RC82V

My mother in law has this remote RC82V and finds that the buttons are too small for her handle. Are there any big button remotes that are compatible with this remote control?

Question

Closed

How do you fix the error “your tv does not support this program’s content protection”?

Since I upgraded to the 4K receiver I get an error message that says “Your tv does not support this program’s content protection? Replacing the tv’s hdmi cable with component cables will allow you to view the program.”  I’ve unplugged the hdmi cables and unplugged the components to no avail. I

Question

Directv Gemini disconnects from Genie 2

Hi, Recently I got the new Gemini box from Directv and added the box to the Genie 2. Before I used to have C41 wireless mini gini and had 0 disconnections. Since I got the Gemini, I've had about 16. It loses the connection to the Genie 2 and then reconnects back in about a minute. Does anyone exper

Question

Acquiring guide

Getting acquiring guide message. I have rebooted using red button and it gets stuck here.  Call customer service at 772.

Question

TV is freezing up

I’ve had Direct TV for 5 yrs with no problems and yesterday I upgraded to the genie 2 wireless system. And its terrible. My TV has been freezing up about once an hour.

Question

Channel button not working in the Guide

We have a Gemini remote for our Direct TV. All of the buttons work except now the channel button doesn’t work in the Guide so we are not able to scroll through the channels quickly. Any suggestions?

Question

Accepted Solution

direct tv receiver can't connect to my wireless network

Got a new receiver today, after DirecTV tech setup the TV side, I then tried to set up a wireless connection between my Spectrum wireless network and this receiver, still can not do it. I've reset the network a few times, reboot spectrum modern and router as well, still, the receiver CAN see the net

Question

Old equipment

I have old directv equipment and don’t have an account anymore and have never received instructions to return. What do I do with it.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.