Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178934)
E
Why is my TV saying no signal, when everything appears connected etc.

I had my TV on pause. Then I could not unpause it. I turned the TV off and when ai turned it back on the rectangle box that says No Signal is floating around. I have tried leaving Direct TV and going to Firestick TV, then coming back to Direct TV, I have rebooted my router, the green light on the Di

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Dish Aiming

Hi.. I'm helping a friend re-install a Slimline SL3 SWM dish.  Contractors damaged it - so we're installing one provided by another friend.  I have my settings and am starting with a portable HDTV & HDDVR connected to its SWM coax connector.  I'm having very limited success.. I'm wondering if I need

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Direct TV Caption

How do I change the color of caption text and size?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

F FOX businessOX NEWS FOX sports

All FOX stations has choppy screens different times of day and evening Shows error code 771   checked all suggestions and didn't fix   Anyone having FOX issues on DIRECTV?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Fox channel in Cranston RI

What is the reason that I cannot get the Fox channel, 64 in Cranston, Rhode Island? How long will this be an issue?  It is one of my local channels.  Will customers receive any adjustment?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

How can DirecTV drop FOX TV?

Fox delivers the best Sports broadcasts, the best News channel, and some tremendous entertainment programming. DirecTV cannot afford to lose such a considerable viewer base, including my Nielsen family..

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Channel 1241 Paramount TV on demand is corrupted.

Channel 1241 Paramount TV on demand is corrupted. I tried to record Yellowstone S5 Episodes 1 and 2.  When I select the episode that shows in my playlist, I get a 927 error that says it is unavailable at the moment. Also, the series Tulsa King is unavailable.  Isn't listed on demand.&n

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NBC & ABC Apps No Longer working with Directv Sign in

Signed into NBC and ABC app and linked with Directv Sign in... but content is not available. This just started happening yesterday. Relink TV provider, signed out and in to Directv but nothing works.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Directtv sat. is choppy on foxsports while watching live sports

For the last few months while watching live sports it delays for 2 to 4 seconds almost every minute, very hard to watch. On Sunday the 27th during the Bears/Jets game I timed the number of seconds before the broadcast hung...21 sec,32 sec,7,21,38,8 and so on for the entire game commercials are fi

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Technician not showing up for appointed time

Am I the only customer that has trouble with a technician not showing up? We have been dealing with this issue for three visits.  I was given a window of 12-4 and all three times they wanted to extend the time frame to 6 pm.  Technician never called or texted me saying he coming or not co

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.