Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
V
DirecTV Stream

My TV account number is [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information] and I am not receiving my 20 percent discount. I am an AT&T retiree.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Closed

INTERNET SERVICE IS DOWN

LAST WEEK A TREE FELL AND BROKE MY PHONE LINE     HOW DO I GET IT REPAIRED   IM (Edited per community guidelines)

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

use my service in Canada

Wondering if I can watch Dstream live and my recorded shows on my computer while I am in Canada.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Need Acct stream login

Need acct login

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Still waiting for email to override

Have been in contact with Directv NFL Ticket we reside in a large apartment complex and are on the third floor. There is no way possible for a satelite I have been told I am going to be able to receive it and they are doing a manual override. Still waiting for the email with the link. It has been tw

Question

Unauthorized User

A temporary house guest was given permission to use my DirecTV Stream log-in credentials while visiting my residence. After leaving, they continue to use my DirecTV Stream services without permission.  This has denied me access to one of my two allowed streams at times.  I have changed bo

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

My PC/Laptop keep getting locked out of DirectTV Stream and my older sbcglobl.net accounts

This used to happen every few months. When the Att merger happened, the only way to access my streaming was to create another username (not my email).   It has worked for a couple of years with intermittent interruptions when ATT would make an "upgrade" or some change to the service th

Question

NFL on Directv Stream

Why doesn't Directv Stream carry NFL channels? The service is very expensive and the number 1 sport in the USA is not carried on this service. When can we expect to see (at minimum) the NFL channel and the NFL Network channel?  Also, Directv offers the NFL Sunday Ticket package. Why doesn't Di

Question

Apple TV Browsing Experience - Questions or Requests

Hi all, Really new to the DirecTV Stream and I'm using it on our Apple TV. The quality is good and the responsiveness is great. I have some useability issues though and wanted to ask the group here: 1) Whenever I go to the search feature in the directv guide, if I "enter" text by using Sir

Question

Cannot Cancel My NFL Sunday Ticket

I was notified via email that NFL Sunday Ticket is renewing my subscription without my authorization and I am attempting to cancel. I follow the directions on the website www.nflsundayticket.tv and it allows me to log into direct TV. Once I log in I immediately receive this message and am logged

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.