Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Lineup

When can we expect to see the channels that are available on the satellite service available on the streaming service?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Get rid of unwatched shows under continue to watch

I have unwatched shows under continue to watch that I am trying to clean up and it's not working to fast forward the show to end and let it drop off the list. When I fast forward to the end it will automatically jump to the next episode, although I have turned this feature off in the the settings. I

Question

Fast forward and rewarding

After the update, these items are very frustrating. The fast forwarding available is 1 minute.  The interaction is delayed and I can’t see how forward it has gone.  Please make improvements quickly.  This will be a reason to switch streaming services

Question

DVR RECORDING

Is there a way to extend a recording passed the airing time? Many times sports games run over the allotted time and the recording cuts off. With Cox we could increase the recording time for 15-30 mins to assure that we didn’t miss any of the game.

Question

Account

Hi I had lost my wallet and barely got my new card last week and I forgot to update my card. Now my account is closed and it says you guys aren’t accepting new accounts, I’ve been a member since the att now app had just started I really need my cable back on.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

My 3rd gen fire stick does not have the direct stream app.

How do I add it? Directv stream says it is compatible

Question

DirecTV Stream on Samsung TV

We are using the DirecTV Stream app on our Samsung TV and have no plan to get the DirecTV Stream box. Is there any plans to update this app to make it more user friendly and not lag and buffer so much?  We can watch hours of Netflix, AppleTV, etc. with no buffering and our DirecTV Stream app b

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV Stream - what happened to the skip 15 seconds button!?

Found it (Fire TV) Right click on the circle is skip 30!

Question

DIRECTV STREAM Sign In Support

DIRECTV STREAM Sign In Make sure you are using the right userID. It may be different than your other AT&T IDs if the account is not bundled. If you're not sure, you can learn how to Find your ID. If your userID and password are still not being recognized, try resetting your password. Do not k

Question

DirecTV Stream and Sony XBR Smart TV

I bought a nice Sony XBR TV and would really like to be able to stream DirecTV Stream on it without the Android TV box. The TV is Android so I would think it should be possible.  I searched the Play Store and the application didn't appear. I did find a website "indicating" it was there:&nbs

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.