Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
S
ATT store will not accept streaming box

Cancelled DIRECTV streaming. Where do I send the equipment?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Accepted Solution

Grace period

If the system can’t process my auto pay how long do I have before it’s turned off

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Sound issue on certain channels only

I watch Directtv stream on both Roku and Apple TV. The sound on HBO East and Epix cuts out every couple of minutes for live tv.   If I rewind to watch a show from the beginning,  it doesn’t do it.   I’ve only had this happen on those two channels.  It happens on both the tv spea

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

connection

My TVs will not connect randomly. This happens almost daily

Question

Audio prob with DirecTV Stream app on Roku

The DirecTV Stream app has a serious audio problem on Roku devices. I've experienced it on four different Roku + stream sticks and the Roku forum is full of complaints and questions. The problem is clearly unique to the DirecTV app. Audio will suddenly drop in volume to nearly inaudible or get a lo

Question

Remote control

Everyday I get an alert that the batteries are "Dangerously Low". For the first few alerts I changed to brand new batteries. I still get this alert every single Day! What's up??

Question

Unable to use apps

I recently cancelled my subscription because the prices were just too much. After a month or so with no issues, I can no longer access the apps on my box...I sign in as usual on the welcome screen but I'm now currently caught in an endless loop of entering my user id and password...I then get the "s

Question

Fox News

Why do I have to click on screen to watch Fox News?

Question

DirecTV Streaming Limit Issue

I've been having a ton of issues with the "streaming limits". I've already changed my home network 4 times, and support says they won't do anything about it. I'm not sure why my IP address keeps changing, and my ISP won't give me a static IP. I'm basically going to have to cancel my service because

Question

Can I Pin Protect Settings - Preferences

Is there a way to pin protect the settings page in both the streaming box and app? I would like the pin to prevent the TVs in my vacation house from setting that as the home location without me doing it since the home location can only be changes 4 times. I tried parental controls but that does n

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.