Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Apple TV scrolling in guide double-scrolls

The Direct Stream app double-scrolls thru the guide or any of the menus. It doesn’t go to the next up or down selection, it instead goes to 2 positions up or 2 positions down from current position.  Same with going forward or backward on the guide in time, it will skip 2 positions left or righ

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Mute and volume buttons

The mute and volume buttons do not work on my remote. All other buttons work

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Version 4.0.23 on Apple TV 4k doesn't work right with Harmony remote.

I don't know if this is the right place to report a bug, but in the latest release for the Apple TV 4k - version 4.0.23 released on Oct 5 - scrolling through the guide doesn't work right if you are using a Logitech Harmony remote. I have a Harmony 650 and also a Harmony One and on both of them in V

Question

Commercial break in progress

Yes, they are blocking other competitors commercials and of all the years we have Comcast I never knew them to do that. I'm surprised that AT&t gets away with that since someone else sold that commercial time.

Question

Vizio TV and Directv stream & HDR10 black screen

At least every 2 minutes (likely during a critical moment of any show) a black screen shows and some images it says it’s lost signal but when the program shows back up there is an HDR 10 box in the upper right corner. It is very annoying.  Makes me want to go back to cable some days.  

Question

Harmony Remote with Apple TV Moving Two Spots

When navigating the menu and guide in DirecTV Stream app on AppleTV with a Harmony remote, the cursor moves two spots instead of one. AppleTV remote is fine, and Harmony remote is fine with other AppleTV apps. Issue started today.

Question

Blocked streams

I have a stream outside the home WiFi….and one on the WiFi. When I try to start another stream on the home WiFi….it says there are more than 2 streams outside the home WiFi.  My questions is this…I have Netgear Orbi for the home WiFi…so I’m not on the AT&T WiFi router on my WiFi.  Is

Question

directtv streaming is not working on my samsung tv

I have tried logging in on my Samsung tv (8000 series) numerous times now with no success. I have reset the tv to clear the cache, deleted and reinstalled the app, and reset my smart hub .... all to no avail. I need a fix. It can be troubleshooting the tv or telling me to get a reciever. If this can

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Maximum concurrent streams?

My current DirecTV subscription includes 3 concurrent TV streams. Is there an available upgrade to increase this number?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Charged HBOMax but ATT plan included it free

I haven't paid close attention. ATT/DirectTV plan should, according to ATT internet package, include HBOMax. I originally signed up for TV/Internet through ATT, not DirectTv. However for the past few months I've been paying for HBOMax apparently on the TV/DirectTV Portion of my bill despite it shoul

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.