Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
P

Accepted Solution

Unable to sign in to Directv stream / never ending loop.

Im completely lost. I work in IT and have never been this stumped. I have ATT Fiber and just switched from DirecTV to DirecTV Stream. I am unable to access DirecTV Stream because it will constantly try to either 1) Take me to my DirecTV standard account or 2) If I do try to log into DirecTV Stream s

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

auto sign in on ROKU

Can auto sign be turned off on ROKU devices

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

NFL Sunday Ticket Mobile App

The Sunday Ticket Mobile App freezes at the title screen after log-in. Haven't been able to use it at all. Tried to chat with support and the server dropped the communication. Now I can't even get into the site on my PC! I know my user name and password are correct for Sunday Ticket, because I'm wa

Question

stream.directv.com

stream.directv.com works really well on a Galaxy 4k chromebook. The DIRECTV STREAM app on the same Galaxy 4k chromebook cannot be viewed due to constant freezing, Thoughts on the why would be appreciated. i

Question

DIRECTV stream app video quality on Amazon Fire TV Omni series

I am unable to get clean streaming video when used on my new Amazon Fire TV omni series. Video appears to have missing frames and doesn’t stream smooth.   I have the tv connected via hard wire to a one gigabyte connection.  Other apps do not have this problem.   I have cleared Cache

Question

Directv Stream Box Reboot Itself, or No internet Connection or SIgnal Lost

Just recently, a few times a day, my Directv Stream Box Reboot Itself, or stops and says No internet Connection or Signal Lost. The internet signal IS NOT the issue. The box is within 10 feet of the router. I have Netspot software on my laptop that shows a strong signal with no interruptions. I have

Question

Accepted Solution

Roku Ultra 4802R

The Direct TV Stream app does not appear to work with the Roku Ultra 4802R. Any suggestions?

Question

Trying to be a customer!

Multiple attempts to be a Direct TV Stream customer. I have At&T internet which is working fine. Been in At&T offices in both Phoenix and Kansas City. Tried to sign up online and have talked to multiple service reps. No success as everything shuts down when it comes time to charge the $30.00

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Osprey Box Changes Input Every Night at 8:30pm

Ok, this is odd on a number of levels. For the last three nights we've been watching DVR recorded shows and at 8:30pm, it stops the playback and dumps us into the Netflix profile selection page!   That would be a minor annoyance were it not for the fact that when it happened last night

Question

DVR Not Recording Entire Episode

I have DirecTV Stream & recently shows are not recorded in their entirety. This has happened quite a few times & I have no idea how to fix it. My system is completely up to date & I would like help resolving this issue.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.