Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

I have Direct TV streaming service- after I record a program I am having trouble deleting it

When I try to delete a recorded program it does not delete. I then get locked in an area I can not get back to guide.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Scrolling is Not Working Properly in the New Version of the app (AppleTV)

You should be aware of this issue - many people have commented in the forum (Version 4.0.23 on Apple TV 4k doesn't work right with Harmony remote. | DIRECTV Community Forums). Please provide a resolution.

Question

DirectTV Stream Version 4.0.23 on Apple TV 4k doesn't work right with Elan8 remote.

With DirectTV Stream version 4.0.23 on my 4K Apple TV, the Elan8 remote now skips 3 times horizontally or vertically with a single button push. This happens when I use either the Elan8 hard controller or the Elan8 app controller.  This phenomenon does not occur with any of my other SmartTV app

Question

TV series not recording correctly

I have a TV Series set up to record new episodes only. However several old episodes also show up in the ‘Upcoming’ list

Question

What channel is nba league pass on

I thought I signed up for league pass on Drictv Stream. What channel are the nba league pass games on? My account # is 157096628. I purchased NBA League pass on October 3 nd specified that my tv provider was Directv Stream. Can you confirm I have NBA league pass via Directv Stream? Robert Ande

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Directv stream with roku 2720x

I’ve looked it up and my roku 2720x is listed as compatible with Directv Stream app. The app does not show up on the Roku itself, but I am able to add it through the Roku website. What am I missing here? Why aren’t I able to view the Directv stream app on my device that is listed as compatible? I ju

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

A list of programs setup to record

Is there any place In Stream where I can see every item I have setup to record and not just the upcoming episodes?

Question

DirecTv Stream Channel Guide

Does DirecTv plan on adding the option to have the channel guide arranged by channel numbers when using Firestick? I have this option on my ROKU in the living room, but all of my other TVs use Firesticks. I HATE THE ALPHABETICAL ORDER GUIDE- PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!

Question

NYC MSG Channels

None of the MSG Channels are working tonight 10/14/21. Error message states: This program can't be streamed here. The owner of this program doesn’t allow it to be streamed to your location.I'm in tri-state area.

Question

Accepted Solution

How to change the Time Zone for The Guide

Hello My guide is in EST  so every show is on 4 hours earlier is there a way to change the guides time zone to Alaska time. I have all the location settings turned on and my billing address is correct.  I do get the local channels but all the other channels are on EST. Thanks

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.